Thread: no mug shots

Reviews

Default no mug shots

now i aint saying nothing but when trying to trawl for some decent mug shots i get ta get sorta noticing that them eastern dames aint camera shy but go figure i aint got one decent mug shot of a black dame ,so i sorta askin how come and it aint just the black dame thats camers shy but the irish mollys ,[watching the gangster filx millers crossing while posting this]and them eastern broads love the camera???

i apologise this not an exact science,but it does seem that there are more pics of a girls face from eastern europe and there are zero pic of our lovely black girls...why is this???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    now i aint saying nothing but when trying to trawl for some decent mug shots i get ta get sorta noticing that them eastern dames aint camera shy but go figure i aint got one decent mug shot of a black dame ,so i sorta askin how come and it aint just the black dame thats camers shy but the irish mollys ,[watching the gangster filx millers crossing while posting this]and them eastern broads love the camera???

i apologise this not an exact science,but it does seem that there are more pics of a girls face from eastern europe and there are zero pic of our lovely black girls...why is this???
    Another photo quiz pending methinks....lol.

Reviews

lol ..on another note its go gul in galway and goi gil in d4 ffs..get it right
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 26-01-11 at 01:46.
    a thousand kisses deep..