Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Blackpool

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default Blackpool

    Blackpool 2 utd 0 long way to go but you never now.Its just gone half time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Blackpool 2 utd 0 long way to go but you never now.Its just gone half time.
    Blackpool have taken a few scalps already this season but when UTD play its not over till its over
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Blackpool 2 utd 0 long way to go but you never now.Its just gone half time.
    Come on UTD!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (25-01-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Last time utd were getting beaten 2-0 at half time was against my spurs they went on to beat us 5-2 the ..........

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Come on UTD!!!
    That's what I like to see, Nikky

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (25-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Last time utd were getting beaten 2-0 at half time was against my spurs they went on to beat us 5-2 the ..........
    It can happen
    Although UTD havent been playing to well this season
    Thankfully everyone lese has been playing worse
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Are you joking? I forgot all about the Utd game. I've been too focused on the Arsenal game. That would be some result. But Utd are the only team you never write off. If they were 2-0 down two minutes to go I would still back Utd. But lets hope they lose. I don't want Utd to beat Arsenals invincible record. Ipswich are putting up some fight. It'll be some disaster if Arsenal don't get through.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Are you joking? I forgot all about the Utd game. I've been too focused on the Arsenal game. That would be some result. But Utd are the only team you never write off. If they were 2-0 down two minutes to go I would still back Utd. But lets hope they lose. I don't want Utd to beat Arsenals invincible record. Ipswich are putting up some fight. It'll be some disaster if Arsenal don't get through.
    Its the only thing Arsenal have a chance of retaining this season
    and unbeaten record
    Cant fit that into the trophy cabinet though
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Its 2 -1 now
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Correction 2-2
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •