Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: awkward moments

Blog Entries

i was a bit wild when I was a kid and would always be messing in building sites climbing scaffolds or jumping from trees, anyway I have quite a few scars for my stupidity, one that I am especially proud of.

anyway when I meet someone new I always look out for any scars, you know to compare, just like a pissing contest. I was introduced to a friends boyfriend about 3 years ago and commented about the "cool" scar he had on his wrist. Turns out he had tried to commit suicide a few years before and by the look of the scar had a pretty good attempt at it too.

was able to hear a pin drop, not much fun. By the end of the night the couple had broken up as he thought his girlfriend told me about the suicide attempt and I was just taking the piss out of him

totally my fault but he shouldn't be wearing a t-shirt if he was so sensitive about the subject
    Last edited by monster_monster; 25-01-11 at 19:01.

You need out of the house more stop writing crap who cares if your simple,get a sat nav or stay at home
    no wonder knackers were laughing goodbye

Reviews

Ive had plenty of awkward moments but this is the most recent.

There's a tapas restaurant in temple bar called pintxo. The toilets downstairs are unisex and have a decor that wouldn't be out of place in a Parisien brothel. Anyway, I was having dinner with a friend. There were 2 very young very attractive eastern European girls at the table beside me. And sure I probably looked in their direction 50 times too often.
    They were pleasant enough and weren't freaked out or anything but I eventually got the vibe they noticed and I stopped. Eventually they paid for their meal and left ( or so I thought).
    Anyway time for me to go for a pee. Went into a cubicle, did my stuff. The cubicle looked like something I could be tied up in and whipped by Shirley ! You really have to see this place to believe it.
    So then I'm washing my hands and there is a second cubicle. I had a notion that it might have it's own unique decoration. The door was closed but didn't appear to be locked. I opened it, and there's the 2 girls!!!
    Now I hadn't heard any sound, honestly dont know what they were at. Don't really care. And they didn't lock the door, or maybe it was broken.

I was absolutely mortified. I'm sure they thought I had seen them go down to the toilets and followed them!

I hadn't . Honest to God !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12