Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Offside rule & women

Reviews

Its just been announced that andy burton another skysports presenter has been suspended over comments that he made over sian massey..he was due to present the carling cup match between birmingham and west ham on wednesday.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Just in andy gray has been sacked from sky sports serves him right.....unlike keys who actually tried to apoligize for his antics gray remained silent and has got what he deserved in the end...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

even before this incident I thought those 2 knobheads had run their course had their time my email to Sky Sports no doubt sealed their fate.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Oh Dear

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Just in andy gray has been sacked from sky sports serves him right.....unlike keys who actually tried to apoligize for his antics gray remained silent and has got what he deserved in the end...
    Oh dear i bet he is a sorry boy he didnt engage his brain before he opened his mouth
    Im quite sure he wont pick up another gig worth 1.7 million a year too handy
    What a ridicilous sum of money he was being paid to talk nonsence and draw a few squiggley
    lines on a board. He couldnt even work it properly half the time. Good riddance i say
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Now we just need Keyes to get kicked aswell, one at a time.

Game well and truly over and I hate to say that... (Don't really hate saying it)

Sky are saying this is why he’s been sacked. This happen off air last month they’ve said:-

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

More likely because of this with the above a convenient way of getting rid of him.

Sky Sports' Andy Gray determined to settle score, documents show - Press, Media - The Independent

Sky Sports' Andy Gray determined to settle score, documents show

By Ian Burrell

Friday, 7 January 2011

It says much about the scale of the phone-hacking operation undertaken by Glenn Mulcaire on behalf of Rupert Murdoch's News of the World that it was prepared to target Andy Gray, the former Scotland striker and a commentator for Sky Sports, which is itself part of Mr Murdoch's global media empire
    Much more in the link above.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 25-01-11 at 18:07.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (25-01-11)

Blog Entries

saw THIS on the Guardians website earlier, looks like not just women have trouble understanding/explaining the Offside Rule
    Last edited by monster_monster; 25-01-11 at 19:19.

Reviews

It serves him right to get sacked after the latest few pieces of footage. The women at sky must by glad to see the back of him. Imagine saying that to the lovely Charlotte tuck this in for me!! They wouldn't let Richard Keys on last night to apologise so he might be gone too. Who would they get to replace Gray I wonder?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It serves him right to get sacked after the latest few pieces of footage. The women at sky must by glad to see the back of him. Imagine saying that to the lovely Charlotte tuck this in for me!! They wouldn't let Richard Keys on last night to apologise so he might be gone too. Who would they get to replace Gray I wonder?
    Id say ex Arsenal man Alan Smith has a good chance of replacing him. Does a lot of games as it is.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast