Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving down below

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    I was just wondering in my weird mind, would the ladies prefer if we men shaved below the belt, i do keep it trimmed, but the thoughts of shaving and not knowing where to stop and then days after the itching of stubble, would it be worth it
    God must have put hair there for a reason, what reason I don't know, perhaps it just to keep your balls warm.

Once a prick - always a prick.

2. Default

Hi a few comments!
    1. Hair remover probably isnt good long term.
    2. A combination of a good beard trimmer used to get to a decent shavable length then followed by a good razor - but balls are always going to be hard!
    3. Finishing off with waxing strips - will last longer ie no pain no gain!

Also, tiny little shaving cuts probably are not a good combination for safe sex - just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I know a matron who would shave you faster then the sheep shearing world champ, .: doc
    Doc I think I met that matron 15 years ago when she was a nurse. I went for the snip and she was preparing us all for op. She shaved my balls clean as a babies bum. When the doc pulled up the gown he and the nurse started to giggle at the shaved balls. It wasn't until I was in the recovery room that I found out she was only meant to clean a small area on each side.
    Balls have never had hair since
     little said is easy mended

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Either that, or I'll be wearing a Zoro mask.
    You will have to get back into the established lounge and let us chat to you .
    Wingman v Zoro could work .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Legswideopen View Post
    Doc I think I met that matron 15 years ago when she was a nurse. I went for the snip and she was preparing us all for op. She shaved my balls clean as a babies bum. When the doc pulled up the gown he and the nurse started to giggle at the shaved balls. It wasn't until I was in the recovery room that I found out she was only meant to clean a small area on each side.
    Balls have never had hair since
    yes what you say is true legs , work place accidents and all that , jaysus that made laugh .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Will do that hopefully tommorrow evening. For now, I have to have a long hard look in the mirror, and ask myself some serious questions......like, is my health insurance up to date.
    No premium payout would make up for the truma suffered as one sees his berries rolling around the floor .: doc

I used a blade 1 hair trimmers earlier and the itching is starting to become noticable uncomfortable

Reviews

I have to admit I have and do get waxed regularly, first time Jesus didn't know what the hell was going on, quite painful was extremely tender for a day or so, but rewards were that my lady friend loved it, as have a few of the girls I go to. And it does increase the sensation when you are been pleasured in that region so all in all well worth it in my opinion.

(had shaved in the past and stubble and itch was a turn off)
    Last edited by rubberlover; 23-01-11 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    I have to admit I have and do get waxed regularly, first time Jesus didn't know what the hell was going on, quite painful was extremely tender for a day or so, but rewards were that my lady friend loved it, as have a few of the girls I go to. And it does increase the sensation when you are been pleasured in that region so all in all well worth it in my opinion.

(had shaved in the past and stubble and itch was a turn off)
    did u wax it yourself

Trimmed definitely!
    Clean shaven No No No..It's just freaky.
    Men aren't meant to look like 12 stone 6 foot babies!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (24-01-11), Irish Fiona (24-01-11)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast