Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: escorts;men; trust

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default escorts;men; trust

    it might be a foolish question, but do the girls find it impossible to trust the men in their life because of their job, eg if they see married meen visiting them all the time? areeyas thread got me think ing about this again
    ive met a few girls who cant be bothered with steady relationships because of this and the time they travel away from their guys

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    it might be a foolish question, but do the girls find it impossible to trust the men in their life because of their job, eg if they see married meen visiting them all the time? areeyas thread got me think ing about this again
    ive met a few girls who cant be bothered with steady relationships because of this and the time they travel away from their guys
    well at some stage they must start to lose faith in guys when married men and men in relationships come to see them often...

    if they ever do get married/are in a relationship could they trust a guy?.. or would it always worry them when he goes to the pub or out for few hours?... its gota be in there minds...
    because as good as they are the day will come for them also when they age or whatever ...

    plus the other side is how many guys could except there gf/wife escorting?.. honestly?..
    because as much as people try fool themselfs "its just a service" "just a job" its not!.. its way to personal to be just that...

    its just to hard and complicate for both sides... but some can make it work ....
    I just hate to see ladys who become hardened to guys and lose trust in them all...

    Captain J..
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    espensen (23-01-11), kelso (23-01-11), luigi (24-01-11), Morpheus (23-01-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    You have to just trust, you need trust in order to have a successful relationship.
    I see each person as an individual and i'm pretty happy with my individuals

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

    espensen (23-01-11), kelso (23-01-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    well at some stage they must start to lose faith in guys when married men and men in relationships come to see them often...

    if they ever do get married/are in a relationship could they trust a guy?.. or would it always worry them when he goes to the pub or out for few hours?... its gota be in there minds...
    because as good as they are the day will come for them also when they age or whatever ...

    plus the other side is how many guys could except there gf/wife escorting?.. honestly?..
    because as much as people try fool themselfs "its just a service" "just a job" its not!.. its way to personal to be just that...

    its just to hard and complicate for both sides... but some can make it work ....
    I just hate to see ladys who become hardened to guys and lose trust in them all...

    Captain J..
    spot on Jack, in everything you wrote, and i agree the worst part of the business is when you see a girl after a few years who has been transformed into a person who just sees all guys as walking wallets. i guess it all depends on the girl and guy, some guys can be fine with their girls working, many cant, some girls dont lose trust in guys and some do.. human nature i guess

    i think you and i may have had similar experiences!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (24-01-11), Irish Fiona (23-01-11), jacksparrow2010 (23-01-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I think some escorts trust in men simply fade away theres the thing too that they may think that they are not capable of being loved what one does for a living is not necessarily ones identity escorts in my mind need to find trust by giving up escorting altogether..

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    spot on Jack, in everything you wrote, and i agree the worst part of the business is when you see a girl after a few years who has been transformed into a person who just sees all guys as walking wallets. i guess it all depends on the girl and guy, some guys can be fine with their girls working, many cant, some girls dont lose trust in guys and some do.. human nature i guess

    i think you and i may have had similar experiences!
    That is not just restricted to the escort business. It happens in private relationships too.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    kelso (23-01-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Hypocritical I know, but I'd find it impossible to have a relationship with an escort (fat chance),it must be even more difficult if there travelling around to maintain any kind of relationship

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    kelso (23-01-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    I still trust men, why wouldn't I? Just because I know some pay for sex?

    The important thing is to find balance. Its easy to become bitter if you let yourself, but there is still joy to be had in relationships. I enjoy mine
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    blueforever (24-01-11), feargal (23-01-11), hd7055 (23-01-11), Irish Fiona (23-01-11), kelso (23-01-11), Rodney69 (23-01-11), Sam Spade (23-01-11), TiffanyTees (23-01-11)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I still trust men, why wouldn't I? Just because I know some pay for sex?

    The important thing is to find balance. Its easy to become bitter if you let yourself, but there is still joy to be had in relationships. I enjoy mine
    and going by all your reviews everyone has enjoyed their relationships with you

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (23-01-11)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    It's all about finding that one guy, with whom everything just seems to be great and just perfect. This goes for everyone, I think, not only escorts. Finding, not searching.

    But the same goes for us guys: if you know your wife/gf was an escort, would you be able to trust her? Maybe you cannot live up to her expectations, and maybe she goes finding it somewhere else?

    It's about trust indeed, as mentioned before, the absolute foundation for any successful relationship, in my opinion.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •