Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Confusion !!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Confusion !!!!!!!!

    On my thread about escorts expressing themselves, I've realized something. Some people are making a huge confusion between physical pleasure and making love. Why is assumed that if or to enjoy yourself sexually it has to be making love? Have you've never heard about great sex without making love?Just wondering..........

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    On my thread about escorts expressing themselves, I've realized something. Some people are making a huge confusion between physical pleasure and making love. Why is assumed that if or to enjoy yourself sexually it has to be making love? Have you've never heard about great sex without making love?Just wondering..........

    Jessica I believe most women want to be made love to but accasionally they just want to be f***ed.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    I dont think any of us here are silly enough be think we are being made love to.
    But if the pleasure is felt by both parties then thats a huge bonus.
    We`re not all as selfish as some would lend you to believe
    No,people don't think that they make love to escorts,but yes,a lot of people,even escorts do think that should only enjoy with the ones that are making love to.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    On my thread about escorts expressing themselves, I've realized something. Some people are making a huge confusion between physical pleasure and making love. Why is assumed that if or to enjoy yourself sexually it has to be making love? Have you've never heard about great sex without making love?Just wondering..........
    I have heard as you say great sex , hope to be doing so next week .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Jessica I believe most women want to be made love to but accasionally they just want to be f***ed.


    CG
    Yes,that's right,but if you are f***ed,what is bad in being f***ed good?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    Am I correcy in thinking what you are trying to say is, that others thought ,that by you physically enjoying yourself with a client, then you must have also engaged your heart into the matter as opposed to just your brain and your body?
    No,what i am trying to talk about is that old mentality,don't talk,there is no need to say things if you are not involved in a sentimental relationship with the other person that you are having sex with.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I mean,even if this was not the point of the thread,i've heard a lot of things like.........i will only say to my boyfriend how to do the things right,i will only talk to my partner...........or escorts are there for the client.Perfect,i agree,satisfaction of client is the priority,but do you know how unhealthy is to have regular sex without having an orgasm?I've spend a week in bed because of that when i've started to be an escort and the only thing that the doctor said is that i need an orgasm.So he advice me to take a man and be selfish a bit,to think about myself.And it worked!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    On my thread about escorts expressing themselves, I've realized something. Some people are making a huge confusion between physical pleasure and making love. Why is assumed that if or to enjoy yourself sexually it has to be making love? Have you've never heard about great sex without making love?Just wondering..........
    Perhaps some of us men can be confusing at times.

    For me I can only have great sex when I truly like a person, both physically and mentally.
    I have had an appointment where an escort was exquisite looking and had glowing reviews.
    For me we didn't connect, not her fault or mine, so no great sex for either of us on that occasion.

    So personally I can only enjoy great sex with someone 'I make love to'.
    It may only be make-believe for an hour, but during that time I treat that escort as my lover!
    I will listen to her, be attentive to her and respect her wishes and desires, and in doing so achieve my ultimate satisfaction.

    That's what great sex is all about.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    nick2010 (22-01-11)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I mean,even if this was not the point of the thread,i've heard a lot of things like.........i will only say to my boyfriend how to do the things right,i will only talk to my partner...........or escorts are there for the client.Perfect,i agree,satisfaction of client is the priority,but do you know how unhealthy is to have regular sex without having an orgasm?I've spend a week in bed because of that when i've started to be an escort and the only thing that the doctor said is that i need an orgasm.So he advice me to take a man and be selfish a bit,to think about myself.And it worked!

    Doc is full of that type of suggestion.


    CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 22-01-11 at 17:54.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    dr love (22-01-11)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    Oh. Ok.
    Well,personally I would be very quiet, and introverted, yet I have had fascinating conversations during appointments.
    Maybe this is part of the nature of the business, or maybe its a reflection of the calibre of ladies I have chosen.
    Thoughts??
    I am excellent at conversation...it covers my other flaws
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •