Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: No more reviews for ALEXIS

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    331
    Reviews
    6

    Default No more reviews for ALEXIS

    Alexis (in 2nd place as the most reviewed escort on EI ) has finally opted out of the review system.Who could blame her.I think she is correct.If people do not respect her why should she be a target for nutters.All other girls should follow her and level the playing field. C heers D.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Soon......................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Alexis (in 2nd place as the most reviewed escort on EI ) has finally opted out of the review system.Who could blame her.I think she is correct.If people do not respect her why should she be a target for nutters.All other girls should follow her and level the playing field. C heers D.
    there will be noone on the review system and guys like Armani will have to jerk off to some other means.

    I met the craziest sweetie in a long time in a bookstore about an hour ago. Got talking about books in case your bad as guessing. She says that she is going to a wedding on Sept 11th in fla and she is afraid to go. I mean comeon, getting blown up is no excuse to miss a wedding besides like i said she probably be fine until she gets on a bus here. And get this she starts yapping outside about the gay bar down the road and........she would love to go in there to check out the ladies?? but.......she would only go in there with a guy...and asks me what i do for entertainment.......hhaha ive shit for luck. Shes a bi sexual nutcase. Anyone for a threesome??? Today was a weird fuckin day ..my sterio wont work unless i turn it upside down and how do i turn the fuckin thing on when i put it upside down so i have this pair of shoes holding it in place.Blue swede shoes baby.And the fuckin cat keeps knocking it over. Man im up my eyeballs in pussy like the fine gent rico would say.
    Ooooppps sorry im rambling. I wouldnt blame the girl for opting out of the review system. I would personally prefer a night on the town with this darling than calling in to her.
    Ah well still got the nutcase as nice as she is an all. Asking me if im married an all. Talk about being upfront. Good Times.

    Song For Ireland....................
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    331
    Reviews
    6

    Default That's entertainment

    Now that's entertainment,how does the story end ? Don't leave us hanging Cheers D

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default well........................

    Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Now that's entertainment,how does the story end ? Don't leave us hanging Cheers D
    ...hopefully it will have a good ending. If you go over and ask a woman could she reccommend a decemt book and she asks what type do you like and you reply "the Karma Sutra" then youll either sink or swim. I dont have her no but know where she hangs out.

    Hey all is not always good in Westville , oh no. There is this other Swe.....thing, whom i think got left out for the weekends from the local asylum. She has a face only a mother could love, like original sin. She is the only woman i have ever come accross that i can smell before i see. She is fond of the bottle and they say fine wine improves with age. Not around her it doesnt. She looks like a laxitive(she'll frighten the shit out of you), a pointed nose and a big glaring mouth ,like a shark on a leash ,a row of teeth in an arsehole. She always crosses the road when she spots me and stares at my daddy bags as she passes ,no word of a lie.Christ im often tempted to stop and ask her how much she would haunt a house for. She is like a ten week old fly encrusted italian sausage washed down by a gallon of warm tender vomit. A natural form of contrapception. I think she is married and by christ, i admire that guy, he should get a posthumous medal for bravery for just the thought of going down on her. She and her by the way are just throw away remarks here.Id rather lick my tom cats arsehole. A horrifying thing that nightmares are made of. when i was young id never get to sleep thinking of her and now as an adult, i cringe in terror at the prospect of this...........no more.....enough, enough.

    Save me please,
    Westside.

    Big saggy jugs as well. Shes not feeding me.............

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    331
    Reviews
    6

    Default That's entertainment 2

    Thanks for making me laugh Westie, God knows very little around here does that.
    I can't understand why I spend so much time here.A couple of you guys are entertaining though Hal, yourself, Paws and of course Anna S.

  6. Default Alexis and reviews

    For my own reasons I rarely post a review but when I do, it's honest and accurate. I met Alexis in Cork and she must have been one of the worst I've met and would quite happily forget about. Remarkable that she pulled out of the review system as soon as a couple of bad reviews showed up. Either I met her on a bad day or the reviewers that wrote glowing reports are very easily pleased, as in would be pleased by anything that was a step up from a corpse as long as it looked OK. When choosing an escort I prefer to book an escort that has opted in to the review system, even if as yet she has no reviews at least she is willing to accept the process.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Could be because......................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by snowbuddy View Post
    For my own reasons I rarely post a review but when I do, it's honest and accurate. I met Alexis in Cork and she must have been one of the worst I've met and would quite happily forget about. Remarkable that she pulled out of the review system as soon as a couple of bad reviews showed up. Either I met her on a bad day or the reviewers that wrote glowing reports are very easily pleased, as in would be pleased by anything that was a step up from a corpse as long as it looked OK. When choosing an escort I prefer to book an escort that has opted in to the review system, even if as yet she has no reviews at least she is willing to accept the process.
    half the population of the country is in Dublin. If an escorts screws up in Cork,shell get over it but Dublin?Maybe not.

    How do you wipe your arse?
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •