Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sack Aer Lingus Cabin Crew

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    They have better conditions that most other cabin crews and very good jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    stand up and fight for whats right.

ber thinks the current pay and conditions were given through the goodness of the bosses hearts
    Last edited by releasetherat; 21-01-11 at 20:21.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by releasetherat View Post

ber thinks the current pay and conditions were given through the goodness of the bosses hearts
    No they were previously given through the goodness of all our hearts as it was our tax euros made up the
    short fall every year for all the losses it was making. We were paying for the 24 hr stop overs and the 5 star
    hotels and shopping trips in NY. Thats what a good old state run company gets you
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

One cure for all of AL's woes is to liquidate the company and sell the assets peacemeal to Ryanair. Then establish a new company with the assets, rebrand the whole thing and focus on a different market segment like transatlantic routes. Bin all the current staff and start again.

Do you hear me Michael O'Leary ?? If you're reading this, you have your orders !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Very, very cuuuute Mousey. Forgive me for being thick, but how does this fit with the thread?
    It was mainly to annoy Ber, who hates pics of cats on his threads

But I disagree that the cabin crew should be sacked. Ever since the onset of this so-called global recession, companies have been seizing every chance they get to erode workers' rights. The bosses are the enemy, not your fellow working man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123