Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 4 some in the Meath/Louth area!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Drogheda
    Posts
    25
    Reviews
    3

    Smile 4 some in the Meath/Louth area!!

    Hey ladies!!!


    Me and my friend (male) was interested in having de pleasure of de company of 2 ladies for a foursome.. It has 2 take place in de same room so we can have some fun.

    Pm me pls if ur interested. (It wud b an incall).


    1 is lonely
    2 is company
    3 is a croud but
    4 is an experience

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The edge of the earth
    Posts
    75
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Well Horn Dog,I asked for something similar a few weeks ago and got no response,I also tried to pm a few girls but to no avail! I was talking to a lady after a visit recently and she said that the ladies will say no over the phone as they don't know you but if you visit one on your own and show that your a nice guy then they will organise a friend! I'm looking for something in the Dublin area so if ya get anyone or if anyone reading this is interested,maybe you could pm me,thanks
    God made a mistake when he made a man,he gave him a cock and a brain but gave him only enough blood to use one or the other...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcaucau View Post
    Well Horn Dog,I asked for something similar a few weeks ago and got no response,I also tried to pm a few girls but to no avail! I was talking to a lady after a visit recently and she said that the ladies will say no over the phone as they don't know you but if you visit one on your own and show that your a nice guy then they will organise a friend! I'm looking for something in the Dublin area so if ya get anyone or if anyone reading this is interested,maybe you could pm me,thanks

    A few weeks ago! You only joined the 8th of Jan


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    A few weeks ago! You only joined the 8th of Jan


    CG
    LOL ) that make me laugh)
    kitty

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kitty thai For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (21-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    A few weeks ago! You only joined the 8th of Jan


    CG
    i see you are keeping an eye on more than the spelling CG
    Last edited by 69patrick69; 19-01-11 at 20:54. Reason: correcting my spelling


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (21-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    A few weeks ago! You only joined the 8th of Jan
    CG

    Time is relative, CG.

    Btw, what day, week, year is it
    Last edited by Forrest; 19-01-11 at 21:17.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (21-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The edge of the earth
    Posts
    75
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    My apologies,one and a half weeks ago........that ok now??
    God made a mistake when he made a man,he gave him a cock and a brain but gave him only enough blood to use one or the other...

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcaucau View Post
    My apologies,one and a half weeks ago........that ok now??

    The answer is in your signature.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (22-01-11)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •