Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
Personal vendetta? You have seen evidence I wonder, do you really believe that any one would bother themselves to tell lies about someone who actually scared and upset someone deeply? As to accusations, I am afraid that you are somewhat naive if you dont recognise him, but that is your lookout. I suggest you contact other members of the board to get a full picture.

As to your two cents, keep them until you know the full facts. You have not seen the evidence I have seen. No one would admit to doing those things, and I do not lie. E-I would not allow that.
Feel free anytime to let me know the "full story" anytime you wish my opinion is based on what I know at the present time and I stand by it until it's proved otherwise.

Mr maxi has been straight with me, from the first time I spoke to him and has been able to prove everything he has said to me, if I hadn't seen what I've seen I might agree with you, I admit I may not have seen what you have but based on what I have seen, my opinion is as I stated above