Thread: Agency vs Brothel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Anita, I yet have to hear of an agency that is happy to let a successful girl that does earn enough to leave without any complications ...

If a girl need to start somewhere, she can put an advert in the "non advertiser" section and do just a few of outcalls to get her started with some accommodation (in some she can pay by day, thus making it easy for someone who doesn't have a lot to start) and a paid advert here.

Technically, a lady could start with just a mobile phone, a 10 E new SIM card and a couple of Euro to spend in an Internet place, in case she doesn't have a laptop to use for free someplace else.

The bottom line is agencies do have benefits to offer girls for whatever reaon; I don't care too much about agencies because beside taking half the money, they also take half the headache associated with this business.

If I arrive in Ireland tomorrow whose to say I won't work for an agency-I don't do callouts I might not want to make any investment in this business as I wouldn't be staying very long. An agency that had branches in a number of cities might just be just for me; Or I might go independent, and work duriing the day for myself and work a night for an agency- before the 'independent' thing caught on in Ireland this was how girls worked
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 18-01-11 at 18:12.