Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Oral?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    55
    Reviews
    1

    Question Oral?

    Do you find in general that Irish women dont engage in letting you go down on them? I like to do it and to be honest I could probably do with the practice but I always find that most women wont engage in it. Do u guys have similar problems?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenoaWhat View Post
    Do you find in general that Irish women dont engage in letting you go down on them? I like to do it and to be honest I could probably do with the practice but I always find that most women wont engage in it. Do u guys have similar problems?
    Yes current girlfriend doesn't like it, which is a little disappointing, but she makes up for it in other ways.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    55
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Why is it that they dont like it. It baffles me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenoaWhat View Post
    Why is it that they dont like it. It baffles me
    In my case I think she's a bit self conscious,
    Or maybe I'm crap at it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    55
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    I would like to practice a bit myself but how can i if they are reluctant. does my head right in

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenoaWhat View Post
    I would like to practice a bit myself but how can i if they are reluctant. does my head right in
    Have you asked them why? Perhaps if they are self conscious talking about it could be helpful. It's always nice if a man tells you how much he likes doing it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    jimmydee (18-01-11), sexyfukka (18-01-11)

  8. #7

    Default

    It agree with you there lucy.

    One thing I really enjoy is reciveing oral I love it so much xx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (18-01-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    It agree with you there lucy.

    One thing I really enjoy is reciveing oral I love it so much xx
    Actually, giving oral is my penchant!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    55
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Have you asked them why? Perhaps if they are self conscious talking about it could be helpful. It's always nice if a man tells you how much he likes doing it.
    I have lucy an most of the time I suppose they would go ahead with it but I always get the feeling that im pushing it by asking. I dont know why

  12. #10

    Default

    I had a funny feeling you was going to say that samlad.

    Wow wee I guess you are good at alot of things then. lol lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •