Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vera

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default Vera

    Shes got a single profile up and one with a TV duo but her details on both dont tally. Using some of the same identical pictures on both so its same person but completely different details like eyes hair chest age ? whats up chuck ?

    Vera, Kildare Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Vera and TV Bianca, Kildare Independent Escort Couple, profile on Escort Ireland
    Last edited by googleplex; 18-01-11 at 12:48.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    Shes got a single profile up and one with a TV duo but her details on both dont tally. Using some of the same identical pictures on both so its same person but completely different details like eyes hair chest age ? whats up chuck ?

    Vera, Kildare Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Vera and TV Bianca, Kildare Independent Escort Couple, profile on Escort Ireland
    We will contact this escort to correct her details.
    Nicole

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Ad Staff are aware of this and are checking this out

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ad Staff are aware of this and are checking this out
    Raquel(Ad Staff) spoke to them and as far as I know details are updated now

    Julia

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

    Nicole (18-01-11), samlad (18-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Thank you Julia x

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    You have to wonder how someone makes a mistake on what colour her eyes and hair. Pretty basic stuff we would have sunk into our heads after reaching maybe 5 or 6 years old, must be a shortage of mirrors or something.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Well, we can only put up the information we are given unfortunately.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, we can only put up the information we are given unfortunately.
    I agree, not saying a word against you but am directing it at the person who can't remember what her basic features are from one profile to the next, nothing ei can do about what its given.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •