Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Robbie Keane

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    wicklow
    Posts
    137
    Reviews
    18

    Angry Robbie Keane

    What a greedy bastard, so all this great patriotic Irish footballer wants is first team football to help Ireland .... but surprise surprise this multi multi millionaire is not prepared to take a pay cut to play for Birmingham ... what an ass hole

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    What a greedy bastard, so all this great patriotic Irish footballer wants is first team football to help Ireland .... but surprise surprise this multi multi millionaire is not prepared to take a pay cut to play for Birmingham ... what an ass hole
    Hardly a surpsie he is 30 now only another couple of years left in him
    He has to start thinking about his future cuz once its over its over
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    He doesn't have many options left to him, Harry Rednapp obviously isn't interested in him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    He doesn't have many options left to him, Harry Rednapp obviously isn't interested in him.
    Villa, Birmingham, Celtc West Ham are all after him
    Fullham might make a suprise bid though
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    He;s always seemed to be led by money,made a lot of moves that have been detremental to his career

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    wicklow
    Posts
    137
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Thats my point, you add up the millions in transfer fees he has been involved in..... work out 10%.... the greedy bastard has got so much money and he still wants MORE, give us a break ...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    He;s always seemed to be led by money,made a lot of moves that have been detremental to his career
    I dunno, if he was lead by the money
    I mean he tried to go to better clubs alright, what footballer wouldnt

    I mean Wolves to Coventry (in the premiership at the time) then to Inter (who wouldnt) then to Leeds (premiership) Spurs Liverpool (His boyhood club) then back to Spurs
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Thats my point, you add up the millions in transfer fees he has been involved in..... work out 10%.... the greedy bastard has got so much money and he still wants MORE, give us a break ...
    What would you do?
    Try and make as much as you can before it all ends or just take what you can get
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    exactly, and not that many worked out for him(admittedly not always his fault)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What would you do?
    Try and make as much as you can before it all ends or just take what you can get
    He must be set up for life by now,he should play because he wants to play at the highest level

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •