Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody Flyers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Sorry to tell you, but I'm one of the culprits, my company sends out about 1.5 million fliers a year, the reason; they work!
    If everyone just threw them in the bin we'd stop send them out, but people read the and buy things because of it!
    Well the fact that they keep coming through the letter box must mean they work, I kinda guessed that. It's irritating that every time you pass the front door there's more of them there. I remember coming back home after a weeks holiday last June .... and I literally struggled to open the door.
    Last edited by Banjo; 16-01-11 at 21:49.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Apart from chaining a viscious Doberman to your front door, does anyone know of a good way to prevent the mound of stupid advertising flyers dropping in your letter box every poxy day ? The little sticker saying "No Junk Mail" doesn't work.

The other day I got one in advertising the services of a funeral director.

It really was the last straw for me ...
    if you have a no junk mail sign up then just call the advertiser and go fucking mental on the phone to them, also tell them you are contacting the Communications Regulator about this. They will quickly contact the company that posts the flyers and probably fire them for involving ComReg, it's a bit sneaky but fuck them!!!!

If enough companies read the flyer companies the riot act they will pull up their socks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12