Given her name, Sarah Silverman sounds as if she is Jewish and I'm making an assumption here that Tracey Jordan is a black woman. Some of our Irish comedians would get away with "dumb Paddy" jokes on the basis that we are entitled to take the piss out of ourselves. However, if a German comedian started to tell risque Jewish jokes or an English comedian with an upper class accent (is there such a thing) started telling black or Irish jokes, the reaction would probably be quite different.

As far as E-I is concerned, it is not a comedy program on TV. There are black advertisers and black punting members here and for all I know Jewish advertisers and punting members also and the sites rules are clear about giving offence to others, either as individuals or as an ethnic group etc. The business of promoting sexual services and sexual services providers is not advanced if people are put off by the tone of the place or if people with extremist views were attracted here because they felt that the site would tolerate their bile fueled rants.