Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is to fill the vacant posts???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Now that Westie has departed us, the question arises, who can fill his boots?? We need a new Czar!!

My suggestion is Dr.Love! A fair minded, good natured, decent guy with a sharp wit! (I know that is taking the job in a completely new direction from previous office holder!)

Then there is the need for at least one more Moderator!

My suggestion for this post is of course An Don! He is passionate, fearless, intelligent and can spell "the"! (I only hope he looks after his friends, as fiercely as his future colleagues do! )

Elections to begin shortly!
    People make your nominations!!
    I nominate Dr Love and yourself Danny. A very good combination. Not sure who for which post but you can sort it out yourselves lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (15-01-11), dr love (15-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I nominate Dr Love and yourself Danny. A very good combination. Not sure who for which post but you can sort it out yourselves lol
    Magic always knew you were a sound bloke . I'll stick to our deal as per your private pm to me sshhh .: lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Magic always knew you were a sound bloke . I'll stick to our deal as per your private pm to me sshhh .: lol doc
    Great doc and glad you are keeping the secret.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Kitty and the doc , jaysus we'd set the place rocking . : doc

Blog Entries

Kitty and the doc , jaysus we'd set the place rocking . : doc
    And that can only be a good thing.

Reviews

Doc. I for one would love you to get one of the positions, and You can count on my vote.

Now, as an office bearer you will no longer be able to show favouritism, which is just right as you are a fair man and you would respect this.

May I be the first to put my name forward for taking over the mantel for nick2010?
    I would hate to think that poor lady was being neglected whilst you are carrying out your duties.
    p.s. Don't tell anyone the position will be vacant, as I hate competition!

Remember come voting time, I always vote early and often!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Doc. I for one would love you to get one of the positions, and You can count on my vote.

Now, as an office bearer you will no longer be able to show favouritism, which is just right as you are a fair man and you would respect this.

May I be the first to put my name forward for taking over the mantel for nick2010?
    I would hate to think that poor lady was being neglected whilst you are carrying out your duties.
    p.s. Don't tell anyone the position will be vacant, as I hate competition!

Remember come voting time, I always vote early and often!
    O jaysus never thought of that mark ,no better man than yourself for said task .But during contract talks I could always look for a special concession on said matter . Do I still get your vote .: doc

Reviews

O jaysus never thought of that mark ,no better man than yourself for said task .But during contract talks I could always look for a special concession on said matter . Do I still get your vote .: doc
    I think we should liaison with nick2010, who has the final decision.

Of course you have my vote (how many times do you want me to vote?).

Okie dokes, who should do it? Well, An Don has refused to return, so he is out. Dr Love could do it, but I am quite sure he would get very bored of wading thorugh hundreds of hours of you tube entries and so on. Danny is far too biased, Doc would win every competition. So..

Forrest or Alec Horan. Forrest is fair, and Alec could do with the responsibility.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Okie dokes, who should do it? Well, An Don has refused to return, so he is out. Dr Love could do it, but I am quite sure he would get very bored of wading thorugh hundreds of hours of you tube entries and so on. Danny is far too biased, Doc would win every competition. So..

Forrest or Alec Horan. Forrest is fair, and Alec could do with the responsibility.
    Don't know Luce whether that's a pat on the back , a vote of confidence or a kick in the bollocks, but having said that your still a gem to me .: lol doc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (15-01-11)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast