Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    He must have tried out cartmans crap from your mouth theory

Are they not Children???

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Are they not Children???
    Not real ones... it's ok

Its important to get your 5 a day

Reviews

Just aswell il be 26 next week and no 1 will ever click on, like Shaggy says 'It wasnt Me'. :P
    and dont be xpecting a review as i already told ya wasnt gona leave 1, but looks like you've already gone and made it public
    how bout cucumber and grapes next time, hahahahaha nevr thought it wud be that fun lol x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Not real ones... it's ok
    Slippery slope with that one I think!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Slippery slope with that one I think!
    Well, we did update the rules on the whole video uploads thing quite recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SeamusoChorcaigh View Post
    Hi,

1. Were the carrots peeled or covered ?
    2. Your handcuffs or his, and who had the keys ?
    3. Did he bring strawberries or did you make a quick trip to the shop ?
    4. How conducive to future meetings do you think yapping about it is on the boards ?
    5. Do you expect people to buy this ?

Kisses... and answers on a postcard please...
    Hi, Thank You for your interest in my POST,

1. Carrot was covered with a condom, a little ky gel and the carrot got lost....lol
    2. It was with rope and my handcuffs.
    3.I always have strawberries, but had got a box for this booking as it was made the day before.
    4. He is a nice guy, I am not giving his details to the message board users, and its not yapping, I am sharing
    my interesting experience with e-i. He will be back , got an e-mail thanking me for the role play.
    5. I could care less if people believe it or not, its all true, book me and I will throw strawberries at you !!!!

The appointment was made by e-mail, then phone a day before, after coming to an agreement of what I have and will get
    , like the carrot, strawberries and hand cuffs.......and detailed info of what the punter wanted as soon as he arrived , Thats exactly how it took place. I kept a straight face and there was really no sex !

I hope ALL at E-I enjoys this POSTCARD

Kisses
    Reeya

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Areeya For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (15-01-11), skywalker85 (15-01-11)

Reviews

Girls do not fight!
    I do not care if it is true, it was funny and interesting!
    Keep them coming Reeya, please!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by areeya View Post
    hi, thank you for your interest in my post,

1. Carrot was covered with a condom, a little ky gel and the carrot got lost....lol
    3.i always have strawberries, but had got a box for this booking as it was made the day before.
    4. He is a nice guy, i am not giving his details to the message board users, and its not yapping, i am sharing
    my interesting experience with e-i. He will be back , got an e-mail thanking me for the role play.
    5. I could care less if people believe it or not, its all true, book me and i will throw strawberries at you !!!!

The appointment was made by e-mail, then phone a day before, after coming to an agreement of what i have and will get
    , like the carrot, strawberries and hand cuffs.......and detailed info of what the punter wanted as soon as he arrived , thats exactly how it took place. I kept a straight face and there was really no sex !

I hope all at e-i enjoys this postcard

kisses
    reeya
    2 boxes of stawberries next time please x

Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Hi, Thank You for your interest in my POST,

3.I always have strawberries, but had got a box for this booking as it was made the day before.
    4. He is a nice guy, I am not giving his details to the message board users, and its not yapping, I am sharing
    5. I could care less if people believe it or not, its all true, book me and I will throw strawberries at you !!!!

The appointment was made by e-mail, then phone a day before, after coming to an agreement of what I have and will get
    , like the carrot, strawberries and hand cuffs.......and detailed info of what the punter wanted as soon as he arrived , Thats exactly how it took place. I kept a straight face and there was really no sex !

I hope ALL at E-I enjoys this POSTCARD

Kisses
    Reeya
    Don't mind him Reeya... he went and got himself banned! LOL! Thank you for answering those questions for the morbidly curious though. All joking aside, everyone's different and each to their own. Fair play for you Reeya for providing that service for this gentleman.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast