Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Candles, cushions, smelly crap

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default Candles, cushions, smelly crap

    I just got up and have looked around.
    My girlfriend of about a month has managed to sneak into my house, cushions, candles and smelly crap.
    What the fuck is all this shit?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Don't worry, they are all sex toys. Cunningly disguised as girley crap

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    OnlyMe (14-01-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Don't worry, they are all sex toys. Cunningly disguised as girley crap
    Sorry Dave but from experience the are just girley crap - cut your losses now and clear it all out - mind you be prepared for one hell of a bust up.

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I just got up and have looked around.
    My girlfriend of about a month has managed to sneak into my house, cushions, candles and smelly crap.
    What the fuck is all this shit?
    Wait till ye look in the bathroom and peek in the fridge , its called " personalisation" --- a female disease with no known cure (other than a size 10 boot !)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to boz For This Useful Post:

    OnlyMe (14-01-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I just got up and have looked around.
    My girlfriend of about a month has managed to sneak into my house, cushions, candles and smelly crap.
    What the fuck is all this shit?
    Onlyme ?!?!? Not for long mate, you might as well change your name to "just the two of us" !!!!!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Don't knock the candles, you might enjoy them!
    The other items she brought, just makes the experience a bit more comfortable for her while she is abusing you!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    OnlyMe (14-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Sorry Dave but from experience the are just girley crap - cut your losses now and clear it all out - mind you be prepared for one hell of a bust up.
    No no no. Thomas, onlyme should turn this into a positive. By insisting EVERYTHING she brings into his house be used as a sex toy !
    This should drastically reduce the crap she brings. And if not it will be fun trying things out. It could be the start of something beautiful !
    Last edited by dave1dave; 14-01-11 at 11:47. Reason: just be careful with GHDs !

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (14-01-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Look at the positives. I bet your house is much nicer now.
    And the smelly crap are doing a nice job of covering the smell of dirty socks

    Gee, you guys get your house nicely done without you lifting a finger and you're still complaining It's a small price you pay for all the fun you must have in that house at the moment with your new girlfriend.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I just got up and have looked around.
    My girlfriend of about a month has managed to sneak into my house, cushions, candles and smelly crap.
    What the fuck is all this shit?
    That is noting wait till she starts to change your diet , orange juice replacing beer in the fridge and so on , enjoy .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    No no no. Thomas, onlyme should turn this into a positive. By insisting EVERYTHING she brings into his house be used as a sex toy !
    This should drastically reduce the crap she brings. And if not it will be fun trying things out. It could be the start of something beautiful !
    Dave - you must lead an interesting sex life - what the hell can you do with cushions, throw rugs, napkins and all the other crap they sneak in?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •