Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleted review of English Jen

Reviews

Your rigth you didn't imagine it there was a review active for Jen.. It shouldn't have been activated as it was from a first time reviewer who submitted three reviews. I'm still waiting to hear back from him. I put it back on hold yesterday.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

anon361 (13-01-11), Derry lad (13-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Your rigth you didn't imagine it there was a review active for Jen.. It shouldn't have been activated as it was from a first time reviewer who submitted three reviews. I'm still waiting to hear back from him. I put it back on hold yesterday.
    Thanks, I thought Sam was being very selective with his wording so I read beteween the lines and took it there was a review but I wasn't going to get involved, them frogs can be awful slippery

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thanks, I thought Sam was being very selective with his wording so I read beteween the lines and took it there was a review but I wasn't going to get involved, them frogs can be awful slippery
    Apologies! I didn't realise it was on hold! That explains why I couldn't see it, but that should have also been the second thing I checked!!! Sorry for the confusion people!

As lucy stated, i can also vouch for jen, have known her quite sometime and we share the same birthday lol!! She is a class act, saucy sexy and absolutely great fun, not to mention being a good looking lass, real head turner.

Hope you take the chance to visit her as i am sure you will be happy.

Furthermore, do not think it a bit excessive to have doubts over 1 possible bad review when the lady has so many good ones?

A lot of us girls have many great reviews and the odd bad one as you cant suit everyone . What would be the point in having the review system if 1 bad in 30 godd reviews is going to deter a client lol.

This is why girls will often opt out the review for worry of exactly this sort of behaviour, thus sacrificing all their good reviews.
    Be sensible about it and if the majority of the ladies reviews state what and how you like a service to be cconducted then make a judgement on that.

Why do people always have to look at the negatives in life. No wonder its such a messed up world.

Just my opinion of course.

Anyway, jen is lovely and currently i do not see this negative review.

Becca
    ps am off f or a few weeks, so chaps enjoy your experiences and ladies, keep safe and have fun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to english rebecca For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-01-11)

Reviews

I didn't believe the negative review, that's why I questioned it! I agree that with so many positive reviews that a negative review has to be questioned, possible as it might be but unlikely in reality.
    I am also glad to see that my mind hasn't started to play tricks on me just yet.
    I fully intend to make a trip to Jen when funds and timing come together.
    Thanks to all involved especially highway man who has restored my sanity!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (14-01-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12