Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Serious Dilemma

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I think he is refering to the average Irish girl with her big spud hole.
    No doubt in my mnd that foreign girls don't have as high an opinion of themselves and tend to look after themselves better.
    My current girlfriend is foreign, no little princess attitude for me.

I think we all agree Ciara is not average in any country

And I said it earlier, if you are not totally happy with her, don't marry her.
    I have to admit Ciara is one in a million, as far as most other Irish girls go, any one that looks half way decent or thinks she does tends to be stuck up their own arse and full of themselves which for me is a total turn off and personally I can do without having to put up with girls who are full of shit, but unfortunately most good looking ones are, must admit I'd choose a foreign girl over an Irish one 9/10 times

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (12-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Several posts on this thread basically saying that Irish girls are generally yuk.

What's wrong with Irish girls?
    There is nothing wrong with irish woman if you like a bit of trouble and strife everyone to there onus.

Seriously...
    Do your girlfriend the biggest favour of her life and don't marry her
    Hopefully she will find someone who loves her for exactly who and what she is
    Last edited by UKHeather; 12-01-11 at 22:45.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Ad Staff (13-01-11), dannyboy10 (14-01-11), El Gordo (13-01-11), Fitzy (13-01-11), herodotus (12-01-11), jacksparrow2010 (13-01-11), seanie dublin (12-01-11), Sensual Delights (14-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Seriously...
    I agree with Heather!

Reviews

Man your not in love, hate to be the one telling you. When your in love you only see her good side, not the little bit of extra weight. I wish ye all the best anyway.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

herodotus (12-01-11), Sensual Delights (14-01-11)

I agree you may have less in common then you think....
    Your options are:
    1, dont marry her
    2, tell her as it is (she might kick you in the balls for that)
    l3, lots of women eat, if they have emotional or other problems, so you may want to ask what is bothering her
    4, You do the cooking and shopping and you feed her!!! you may earn brownie points for that too
    5, You go:" Oh honey, I think I'm putting weight on. Do you not feel the same?" Should WE do something about it?" And you squeeze your non existing fat at the same time.
    6, You encourage her to exercise, maybe do it together.... maybe training for a marathon for a good cause would do the trick

Blog Entries

Maybe she doesn't want to be with you, and gained weight with the hopes that you'd not find her attractive, and leave-you might not be all that-looks aren't everything:p But tell her how you feel, about her weigh, and I bet she won't want to be with you, and you can go your merry way.

There's some men out there who like their women big, so they don't have to worry about ccompetition, so don't worry, she'll get over it, TELL HER!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Seriously...
    Oh I do love a womans point of view straight to the point.
    Fair play girls keep up the good work XXX.

12. Default dilemma

thank you all for your thoughts, i suppose its hard to convey the truth in one post to a forum. Im not here to explain myself, but i just wanted to throw it out there to see what peoples reactions would be.

anyway, the point i was trying to get across was;
    "should i express my concern about a persons possible unhealthy lifestyle, and the inevitable weight gain?" we have all seen the programs on tv about living more healthily, and the need for regular exercise etc. Im not looking for a bo derick, or a bond girl, but there is a vast difference between that and someone being vaguely fit, and so avoiding a whole load of health problems when they're older.

I dont think thats a reflection on whether i love the girl or not. im my mind i do. as one person pointed out, love is more than skin deep.... and you could argue, that because i love her, i want her to have a more healthy lifestyle.

i thinks peoples outrage is more to do with the great taboo of discussing a womans weight. if it was a mans weight / drinking / drug taking / sex addiction, i think it would be fine for the woman to express her concerns.

so, at the end of the day, it was discussed, and she does want to lose weight, and join me on the walks etc etc

shes knows she will feel better for it, look better for it, but pride is what hurts, not me mentioning it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westernpunter View Post
    anyway, the point i was trying to get across was;
    "should i express my concern about a persons possible unhealthy lifestyle, and the inevitable weight gain?" we have all seen the programs on tv about living more healthily, and the need for regular exercise etc. Im not looking for a bo derick, or a bond girl, but there is a vast difference between that and someone being vaguely fit, and so avoiding a whole load of health problems when they're older.

I dont think thats a reflection on whether i love the girl or not. im my mind i do. as one person pointed out, love is more than skin deep.... and you could argue, that because i love her, i want her to have a more healthy lifestyle.
    Hmm I am sure her health is foremost on your mind! LOL (The one on the left has bells on it!)
    She is a lucky lady to have you keeping her in line!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast