Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gay Best Friend

Reviews

One of my best pals is gay as christmas,really camp,he is absolutely hilarious,every second word is "fabulous",women luve him,actually i recommend all single lads if you want to attract top totty get a gay pal,it will be like shooting salmon in a barrel gettin the ladies.Every home should have one.
    Last edited by Notatwork; 13-01-11 at 14:40.

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I have a couple of gay friends and i must say they're great fun! always up for a laugh, mind you i tend to have more female friends than male ones, and if you count the gay ones as female i've only one straight male friend, always got on better with women than men, never knew why?
    im def the same
    always have got on better with the females
    have gotten off with a few of them but have always stayed friends with them
    not sure would i feel overally comfortable hanging around with gay men tho{am totally straight before anyone questions would i be tempted)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    im def the same
    always have got on better with the females
    have gotten off with a few of them but have always stayed friends with them
    not sure would i feel overally comfortable hanging around with gay men tho{am totally straight before anyone questions would i be tempted)
    and therein lies the secret of attracting female friends. If it's female friendship you crave as opposed to automatically trying to bed them on every occasion, become a camp acting straight guy.......or maybe that's just a metrosexual.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123