Thread: Is Ronald homophobic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I think all adult sites should be blocked in public, its hard enough for parients to censor what their children are googleing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    I think all adult sites should be blocked in public, its hard enough for parients to censor what their children are googleing at home.
    But how would a child have access to such sites in public? Surely parents should restrict access even via their handheld devices?

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    But how would a child have access to such sites in public? Surely parents should restrict access even via their handheld devices?

GL
    I don't really see what the issue here is, one of the many problems with this positive discrimination age we are moving more into. The gay and even bi "communities" [to include myself!] need to stop pressing these non-issues if they really want community backing and support.

Quote Originally Posted by northernwaster View Post
    I don't really see what the issue here is, one of the many problems with this positive discrimination age we are moving more into. The gay and even bi "communities" [to include myself!] need to stop pressing these non-issues if they really want community backing and support.
    Having access to information via the internet is a real issue for many people NW..

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Having access to information via the internet is a real issue for many people NW..

GL
    So then they can buy a dongle and look at whatever they want. I still don't see the problem.

When in the waiting room at the tyre shop the other day they only had Womens Weekly and OK magizine, should I start a thread complaining they they don't have any 'mens' reading material?

No harm to you mate but I find your good at starting these things but can't come up with reasonable follow-up arguements.