Thread: OWO: HPV Virus and link to throat and mouth cancer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

HPV is present in 80% of the population? which means 80% of us have it already??

2. Default

It's complicated, you see there are over 200 strains of HPV (Human Papillomavirus). HPV lives in the body's epithelial cells. These are flat and thin cells found on the skin's surface and also on the surface of the vagina, anus, vulva, cervix, penis head, mouth, and throat.
    The nastiest strains of the virus are HPV 18 and 16, which account for 70% of cervical cancer cases, and are also linked to anal, oral, and penile cancers. Lower risk strains include HPV 11 and 6, and these are responsible for causing genital warts.
    It is thought that up to 80% of the sexually active population is infected at any given time with the lower risk strains, and in a healthy person with a good immune system the body will deal with it in it's own way.
    However, strains 16 and 18 are particularly aggressive, and are blamed for the alarming rise in oral cancer cases.
    HPV is spread through skin to skin contact, and bodily fluid transmission. Unprotected oral sex is definitely a risk factor, and the more sexual partners, the greater the risk. If you want to protect yourself, the only sure way to do so is by always using condoms and dental dams for oral sex.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AmeliaVIP For This Useful Post:

alexanda (12-01-11), hornylimerick (12-01-11), Irish Fiona (12-01-11), Legswideopen (12-01-11), Melindablondey (14-01-11), Shirley Joy (12-01-11), UKHeather (12-01-11)

Reviews

I got a little unpleasant present some years ago and the doc said 20% of the population had the Hpv virus present at any given time.
    I think it's 80% of the sexually active population will get a present of this in their lives and not necessarily currently have it.

well thats me fucked and 50 percent of u girls cos ive splattered my load over half of munster

moved to general chat as not really appropriate for warning section.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr jekyl View Post
    well thats me fucked and 50 percent of u girls cos ive splattered my load over half of munster
    haha .

Dont think the irish men started asking for owo,cim,a....

Girls!!!! The most important it is you!!

Are things money cant buy!