Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transcript of secret mod meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Jackie's not here but she texted from the swingers club, saying she was going to get you by the tail and swing you into Battersea Cat's Home, so I'd lie low when you see her back.
    pmsl.....
    I can see your belly tickled there Mousey!!!! whoof whoff and mhewww
    Last edited by prettywoman; 12-01-11 at 00:33.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Top class mousey .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I must have been asleep again during that management meeting.

Mousey, I've still got you under observation mate.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I must have been asleep again during that management meeting.

Mousey, I've still got you under observation mate.
    Obviously no t as much as he has us under observation!!!

Blog Entries

Carlos and Pretty Woman missing from meeting... Where were you both?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Carlos and Pretty Woman missing from meeting... Where were you both?
    My lips are sealed o mistress..........but Pretty Woman's were'nt.

Blog Entries

Hands down, that's the best thing I read on EI in years.
    Well done Moussy, I knew you had it in you !

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    My lips are sealed o mistress..........but Pretty Woman's were'nt.
    Great post Mouse lad...restores my faith in this board.My very first Thread (of many) on here last year was about... how boring things can be on here at times.............but i would have liked to have read more of the smutty side of the convos at this meeting.The business end is always a little boring,yes the mods do a great job banning the foul mouthed insulters and personal attackers on here,but Carlos has just told us he was missing cause he was oiling Julia Roberts lovey lips,Jackie said bugger all about how many Cocks she got to suck (lucky bitch!) at the party.....i mean did the two lads not take Nicole in next door and give her a good spit roasting to sort her out???....it dont look like Sammy would miss out on such an opportunity! And I'm very surprised that Patricia could keep her mind on business matters while everone else was having such sexual desires.A true pro Patricia, but I bet as soon as you ajourned that meeting you and Jackie were into your high boots and hit the town hard! Go Girls!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Nicole (12-01-11), samlad (12-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Great post Mouse lad...restores my faith in this board.My very first Thread (of many) on here last year was about... how boring things can be on here at times.............but i would have liked to have read more of the smutty side of the convos at this meeting.The business end is always a little boring,yes the mods do a great job banning the foul mouthed insulters and personal attackers on here,but Carlos has just told us he was missing cause he was oiling Julia Roberts lovey lips,Jackie said bugger all about how many Cocks she got to suck (lucky bitch!) at the party.....i mean did the two lads not take Nicole in next door and give her a good spit roasting to sort her out???....it dont look like Sammy would miss out on such an opportunity! And I'm very surprised that Patricia could keep her mind on business matters while everone else was having such sexual desires.A true pro Patricia, but I bet as soon as you ajourned that meeting you and Jackie were into your high boots and hit the town hard! Go Girls!!!
    Well, from what Mousey was saying, that spit roast could involve any one of us being in the middle!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

a breath of fresh air superb mousey
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast