Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: In the summertime ....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buried up to me bollox in BB Baskin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    1

    Default In the summertime ....

    There were 650 escorts in Ireland ..... now there are 530!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Many species of birds fly south for the winter...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Give them a couple of weeks.
    They'll come back.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    There were 650 escorts in Ireland ..... now there are 530!
    Not surprised .... Irish winters are best avoided if you have a choice.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    The number are deffo going back to normal. Limerick numbers are fine at the mo anyway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The number are deffo going back to normal. Limerick numbers are fine at the mo anyway.
    you keep promising an influx but the numbers in dublin are still a little on the low side, but saying that I did finally manage to get the new year of to a bang thanks to a recent return

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    you keep promising an influx but the numbers in dublin are still a little on the low side, but saying that I did finally manage to get the new year of to a bang thanks to a recent return
    Not to sound like a politician, but "promise"? Give it time. Still early days yet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The number are deffo going back to normal. Limerick numbers are fine at the mo anyway.
    Not to good in Carlow but we can hope .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    numbers always take a dive round christmas
    see you next tuesday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •