Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Words you hate!!

Reviews

Like Bilbo I hate "basically" I always find the people who overuse it are the ones incapable of expressing their point in anything other than its most basic form.

Another pet hate is "stupidest".. though I do get a good kick out of it when I hear people using it on someone as a put-down.
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 12-01-11 at 00:11.

Reviews

"Going forward" has to be one of the most useless expressions in the English language.......I mean it is'nt as if it's possible for us to go backwards in time....so we can only go forward......we have no fucking choice in the matter in fact.

When you think about it, there are only two certainties about going forward.......taxation and death......so anybody who looks forward to going forward, is a complete fucking arsehole.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (12-01-11)

"leverage".. no doubt it was bouncing around billyo within AIB, BOA & Anglo right up until the taxpayer bailed them.....

'We all have to share the pain'

NO WE DON'T...

Somebody starts a fight in a bar and causes trouble, the bouncers don't come in and give a few slaps to everyone in the bar.... lol, they deal with the troublemaker. Why should ordinary people 'share the pain' for problems caused by the likes of sean fitzpatrick.....

Blog Entries

"although" vs "though" vs "even though" ...

I hate the word 'deceit' and what it stands for.

Its not about white lies and little fibs that we all do...deceit is about intentional lying, its purpose and meaning behind it to decieve someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123