Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: English escorts

  1. #1

    Cool English escorts

    Can anyone reccomend good English escorts. Thanks ..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    In what area??

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pob1980 View Post
    In what area??
    Any .. I'll travel if I get the right one..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oaksmoke View Post
    Can anyone reccomend good English escorts. Thanks ..
    If you can wait until they get back, English Layla and Sarah are as good as I have met.
    Two gorgeous girls and an amazing GFE.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    Oaksmoke (11-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Navan, meath
    Posts
    14

    Default

    alyssa, ding dong!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

    Oaksmoke (11-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    alyssa, ding dong!
    Think Alyssa is New Zealand dude but I take your point. A cracking girl

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    blindman (11-01-11), Oaksmoke (11-01-11)

  10. #7

    Default

    I've been with two beauties recently, Lucy Chambers and Mature Christine. Both blew me away in different ways... very sexy.Nice English women or Irish women are,in the end best if you have particulae issues or wants......
    Last edited by jggy2003; 11-01-11 at 14:49.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jggy2003 For This Useful Post:

    blindman (11-01-11), Lucy Chambers (12-01-11), Oaksmoke (11-01-11), takemedrunkimhome (11-01-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    I've been with two beauties recently, Lucy Chambers and Mature Christine. Both blew me away in different ways... very sexy.Nice English women or Irish women are,in the end best if you have particulae issues or wants......
    Totally agree here. Have never had the
    pleasure of meeting christine but I had
    an amazing time with Lucy.
    Absolute lovely girl, beautiful and knows
    all the right buttons to press.

    For some reason when I am trying to
    think of English girls I thing of girls
    with English in their name. Some kind
    of mental block I guess, but that is the
    only reason Lucy wasn't in my original post.

    Probably forgetting more lovely ladies
    and apologies if I am. I am really a dope
    sometimes :-(

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (12-01-11)

  14. Default

    English Taylor is an absolute honey, much better looking in person than pics suggest and as for her arse, well you'll just have to put your own hand on it ;-)

    The only problem is she doesnt tour in the south anymore due to frequent bad experiences,But she does tour the north and think she will be back in the next couple of weeks.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ToySoldier83 For This Useful Post:

    EnglishTaylor (17-01-11)

  16. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Totally agree here. Have never had the
    pleasure of meeting christine but I had
    an amazing time with Lucy.
    Absolute lovely girl, beautiful and knows
    all the right buttons to press.

    For some reason when I am trying to
    think of English girls I thing of girls
    with English in their name. Some kind
    of mental block I guess, but that is the
    only reason Lucy wasn't in my original post.

    Probably forgetting more lovely ladies
    and apologies if I am. I am really a dope
    sometimes :-(
    Christine is very shapely and very athletic sexually if that makes sense.. she got me going on a fantasy when I was feeling a bit below par and I had one of the best orgasms ever!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jggy2003 For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (11-01-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •