Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: GFE Escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default GFE Escorts

    Are there any girls who regularly come to Cork who don't mind a bit of cuddling and body contact aaah. Have seen a couple of GFE escorts who have been just that,but found after the deed was done, a gap between you appears and then on with the robe,no sort of 'post coital afterglow' as it were! Is it too personal ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Are there any girls who regularly come to Cork who don't mind a bit of cuddling and body contact aaah. Have seen a couple of GFE escorts who have been just that,but found after the deed was done, a gap between you appears and then on with the robe,no sort of 'post coital afterglow' as it were! Is it too personal ?

    English Layla visits Cork from time to time, and has no problem with a post action cuddle.
    View Profile: English Layla - Escort Ireland Community

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (10-01-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    English Layla visits Cork from time to time, and has no problem with a post action cuddle.
    View Profile: English Layla - Escort Ireland Community
    Totally agree. And Layla is sooooo cuddly

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (10-01-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    I think both posters have highlighted possibly one of the best ladies on this site, recommended by both client and escort,
    who say she is both a beautiful and lovely person.

    I can't speak from experience, but I hope sometime in the future to set up a liaison.

    So try to see her if you can, as I certainly will.

    Good luck.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Thanks for the recommendation,I'll look out for her. Any others suggestions?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation,I'll look out for her. Any others suggestions?

    Karin Kiss, aka Sensual Delights is based in Cork.
    I have never met her but have been in communication with her over the past year via pm and threads of mutual interest.
    I would suggest you pm her and relate what you like and Karin will, more than likely, look after you.

    Karin Kiss, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (11-01-11), takemedrunkimhome (10-01-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    958
    Reviews
    54

    Thumbs up Cuddles

    Layla, Jessica Jesse, Marsha Lord. Isabella Verasce, and Vanessa Vanny are also open to a cuddle and chat after so to speak.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Karin Kiss, aka Sensual Delights is based in Cork.
    I have never met her but have been in communication with her over the past year via pm and threads of mutual interest.
    I would suggest you pm her and relate what you like and Karin will, more than likely, look after you.

    Karin Kiss, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Without looking like I am kissing up to Forrest once again I am in total agreement with the man.
    Karin is exactly like the photos, but what the photos dont tell you is how sensual she makes the experience.

    The lady really blew my mind, she pressed all the right buttons. My only regret is that I only met her once.

    I havent had the pleasure of meeting any of the other escorts currently advertising in Cork, but if you choose Layla or Karin you wont be disappointed. Both bring GFE to a whole new level imo.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    Forrest (10-01-11), Sensual Delights (11-01-11)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Without looking like I am kissing up to Forrest once again I am in total agreement with the man.
    Karin is exactly like the photos, but what the photos dont tell you is how sensual she makes the experience.

    The lady really blew my mind, she pressed all the right buttons. My only regret is that I only met her once.

    I havent had the pleasure of meeting any of the other escorts currently advertising in Cork, but if you choose Layla or Karin you wont be disappointed. Both bring GFE to a whole new level imo.

    No kissing up to me please, I'm not that sort of guy.
    It is one of my regrets that I didn't get to meet Karin when she came to Dublin in 2009.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Sensual Delights (11-01-11)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Layla, Jessica Jesse, Marsha Lord. Isabella Verasce, and Vanessa Vanny are also open to a cuddle and chat after so to speak.
    Always good to know these things Rubberlover. I know from first hand experience about Layla, but thanks for the heads up about Vanessa.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •