Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DOGGING --- CRAZY but FUN !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I don't suppose you get too many women knocking on the window asking to join in??

Jesus, it must be great to be a sexually adventurous woman. You can get any action you want for nothing!
    Well she did say she was with a client, I wonder how he would feel if it was his wife or Gf he was with and some guy starting sticking his hand in the window grabbing her tit in one hand probably with his dick in his other, I wonder would he still be so adventurous lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well she did say she was with a client, I wonder how he would feel if it was his wife or Gf he was with and some guy starting sticking his hand in the window grabbing her tit in one hand probably with his dick in his other, I wonder would he still be so adventurous lol
    There's plenty of couples enjoy that sort of thing. I'm just saying if u are a half-decent looking woman and are sexually open-minded, the world is your oyster.

I'm not complaining, I'm just insanely jealous :-)

I don't suppose you get too many women knocking on the window asking to join in??

Jesus, it must be great to be a sexually adventurous woman. You can get any action you want for nothing!
    Men get it 4 free too...you just have to look in right places!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Agreed but a good looking woman will get it no problem off a good looking guy but a good looking guy will always have difficulty getting it as easily off a good looking woman..

Reviews

Yes - in gay saunas maybe. I do get some free through other sites, but it can take 2-4 weeks of effort to arrange something. If I was a woman I could get laid tonight if I decided now that's what I wanted.

Anyway, I think we're going off-topic. Was just an observation.

Yes - in gay saunas maybe. I do get some free through other sites, but it can take 2-4 weeks of effort to arrange something. If I was a woman I could get laid tonight if I decided now that's what I wanted.

Anyway, I think we're going off-topic. Was just an observation.
    Its very much on topic...if you go to the right dogging site there is more men than women getting free sex be it a suck,wank or fuck.

Reviews

Its very much on topic...if you go to the right dogging site there is more men than women getting free sex be it a suck,wank or fuck.
    I think to avoid 100 pm's right now, you should tell us more :-)

I think to avoid 100 pm's right now, you should tell us more :-)
    Every big City in the UK..woth a 5 euro ryanair flight.....but a few odd spots in Mammys Ireland exist.
    Irish Dogging Car Parks Outdoor Fun Meets Ireland
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 10-01-11 at 14:06.

Reviews

Every big City in the UK..woth a 5 euro ryanair flight.....but a few odd spots in Mammys Ireland exist.
    Irish Dogging Car Parks Outdoor Fun Meets Ireland
    Thank you very much! Will have a look later.

The thought of a trip to UK for some dogging though is very appealing.

Gonna give that some serious thought!

Might try get a woman from one of my contact sites to accompany me. Take in a swingers club along the way also.

I like it !

Thank you very much! Will have a look later.

The thought of a trip to UK for some dogging though is very appealing.

Gonna give that some serious thought!

Might try get a woman from one of my contact sites to accompany me. Take in a swingers club along the way also.

I like it !
    Why bring water to the River???.....all the Sex you want for Free is at this Link....Bring your own Booze.
    The Private Club - Ultimate Sex Party Swinging Club in Birmingham, West Midlands

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast