Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 24 hour service

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nenagh
    Posts
    19
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    22

    Default 24 hour service

    I would like to know why some of the ladies advertise 24 hours availability, but yet when you call for an early morning appointment your told "oh 9am is the earliest I will start."

    Are there any ladies who would star at 6.30 ?

    Thanks,
    HJ.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honest-john View Post
    I would like to know why some of the ladies advertise 24 hours availability, but yet when you call for an early morning appointment your told "oh 9am is the earliest I will start."

    Are there any ladies who would star at 6.30 ?

    Thanks,
    HJ.
    I understand some of them are just keeping their options open just in case they can get some early morning business. However they need their sleep also! I also understand some pimps/agencies insist on some girls advertising 24 hours.

    However speaking as someone who has tried for an early morning appointment a few times if I had a meeting first thing in the city, I've only had one escort answer the phone and agree to meet at 7:30.

    I think there is business there for ladies who are up for working at that time. If they specifically advertise availability for early morning 'meetings' as opposed to 24 hour availability, it could work well !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nenagh
    Posts
    19
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Bruno,

    Your right there. There would be nothing better than going into work with a nice big smile on your face.

    HJ
    Last edited by honest-john; 10-01-11 at 10:09.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honest-john View Post
    Bruno,

    Your right there. There would be nothing better than going into work with a nice big smile on your face.

    HJ
    For an 'extra' they could offer a cup of coffee and bacon and eggs afterwards.

    Ladies, this is a real winner. I promise you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    For an 'extra' they could offer a cup of coffee and bacon and eggs afterwards.

    Ladies, this is a real winner. I promise you!
    And... The win win just continues...

    Your client turns up freshly showered and shaven( no 5pm stubble), teeth already brushed etc.

    Then you can go back to bed for another couple of hours before resuming business at lunchtime again!

    Call it 'the business breakfast'. Do the biz and have some brekkie!

    I know it can also be referred to as a 'jockeys breakfast' - a ride and a rasher, but that's just crude!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    The way this was explained to me once was, "well honey you can book me for an all nighter, but dont expect me to answer the phone at 6.30 for a quickie."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    The way this was explained to me once was, "well honey you can book me for an all nighter, but dont expect me to answer the phone at 6.30 for a quickie."
    Well, that is 100% her prerogative of course, and 6:30 is early, but 7 or 7:30?

    It's a real opportunity I'd say.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Thank you guys , good idea . I do offer early appointments , but do not advertise it , will change that .
    If one wants an early appointment why not book in advance the day before ? I also dont answer the phone before 9 , since I sleep long if I dont have an early bird on the way. I am shure a lot of girls would agree , just give it a try .
    Last edited by sweethomes; 10-01-11 at 16:00. Reason: spelling
    the girl from next door

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    Thank you guys , good idea . I do offer early appointments , but do not advertise it , will change that .
    If one wants an early appointment why not book in advance the day before ? I also dont answer the phone before 9 , since I sleep long if I dont have an early bird on the way. I am shure a lot of girls would agree , just give it a try .

    I like my poached eggs a little runny :-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Dear Bruno , no problem , I am an expert for eggs , but I think its a long drive for an extended breakfast ...
    the girl from next door

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •