Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-nuptial agreements...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Paul Mc Cartney was old enough to know better with Heather Mills.
    Yeah, he is a point in case - he had too much money to ever re-marry without a pre-nup. And I agree with Fitzy - she was a cow! (Albeit a one legged one!)

Reviews

Pre-nuptial agreements are entered into by parties who seek to regulate their
    affairs in the event of a breakdown of a marriage.

Would you sign one, do you wish you did?
    Don't think irish women would sign one, they're too money hungry for one and secondly i don't think they are socially acceptable here.

Pre-nups aren't worth the paper they're written on here, the law just doesn't allow for them, goes back to the days of divorce not being legal here and there was no allowances made in the new divorce laws.

Divorce in this country simply means - it's your fault because your the man so she get's everything plus you still have to support her while separated and maybe afterwards.

When women fought for equality, they didn't stop there, they wanted to swap places and in many ways they did.

never argue with a woman you just won't win and if you do win you'll be sorry!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

warmcome (08-01-11)

Blog Entries

Paul Mc Cartney was old enough to know better with Heather Mills.
    She was a witch, and by witch I mean a witch from the dark side of the Moon-his daughter, Stella McCartney, didn't like her, and it was't because she replacing her Mother Linda, she just didn't like the woman.

I'd demand that my spouce sign a Pre-Nuptial agreement whether he had the money, or myself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

warmcome (08-01-11)

I know one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12