Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dominic

Smile I will sleep better now Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

Regards E-I profiles and 2 hour pricing.

It is correct, our profile forms do not ask ladies the question "How much for 2 hours?" That is not one of our standard profile questions.

However what all ladies can do is use the "extra information" section in the rates section of our profile forms to state anything else, like that they have a 2 hour rate and it is as follows...

Pat x
    hey how are ye?? Hows things, you fine little creature?? You thinking of Westside much??

Of C ourse,
    Westside.

Thumbs up What an 'ORIGINAL' STATEMENT !!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    solitaire
    "Paws,
    You could be the ULTIMATE test drive DUMMY !!! Judging by your command of the English language , in particular your use of expletives and general foul -mouthed raving , my guess is you've either been hit too many times on the head by people you've irritated (most probable scenario) , or you were born with little or no grey matter between your ears. Rolls Royce , I'm sure, would surely give you a job as a test drive DUMMY , especially when they read the content of your postings here!!!!.
    GET A LIFE !!!!!!!.
    Take up something other than playing with your keyboard---- maybe pocket billiards or tiddly winks , both of which would seem to suit your intellectual capacity.
    Last but certainly NOT LEAST , Domy has something you obviously know nothing about - CLASS-"

I don't want any misunderstanding between us solitaire so I am going to say this as plainly as possible and I hope you get some idea of what I'm trying to say ................ go fuck yourself.

Paws
    Paws

I do hope you have'nt taken too much out of yourself in contriving such an 'ORIGINAL' STATEMENT.

Everything crystal clear here . Your foul mouth and infantile behaviour once again comes to the fore. BRAVO!!!!!
    POINT PROVEN.

Here endeth the lesson !!

Reviews

Talking Untouchable!!

solitaire
    "Here endeth the lesson !!"

Here endeth the lesson? Here endeth the fucking lesson ..... ?? That WAS original ......... but only when Sean Connery said it first in The Untouchables so YOU didn't put much effort into your statemant now did you!!
    How about you stop watching Sean Connery movies and get your self a life ............. try to get a girlfriend maybe as well, you never know!!

Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 26-07-07 at 15:12.

Smile Sweetie?

Quote Originally Posted by domy View Post
    Just a quick note to clarify something I have been asked constantly since I have posted here. I do NOT only see regulars.

I don't wish to see many people a day so I get booked up quickly and in advance, hence delays in arranging an appointment with me. Apologies for the inconvenience to the people waiting. Hope that clears the misunderstanding.

Kisses to all. xxxxxxxxxx
    How do you wipe your arse? If its not a personal q.

Hugs and Wholesome Kisses,
    Westside.

Talking mammy's boy

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    How do you wipe your arse? If its not a personal q.

Hugs and Wholesome Kisses,
    Westside.
    Go on------ Admit it !!!!
    Your Mammy still wipes yours.!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234