Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Vehicles?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Obviously the fault lies with your girlfriend and not the car!
    Wish I thought of that.
    Sorry Horny.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I know Women! every wheel on it is wrecked and every time she goes into a carpark there's another scratch or dint (or both!) on it
    And like every woman I've ever known I bet she never washes it, never checks anything, tyres, oil, nothing

Reviews

no she tells me "there's a red light on the dash" i ask when she last put oil in it, response "what?" they don't check anything, most common one is " my wipers don work properly" is there water in them???? response - "what?" clueless!!

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Just driving along and I just thought to myselfI haven't seen a single 2011 reg vehicle yet, are there any about
    I must admit I was thinking about changing my car but I just feel that with so many people struggling it would be in bad taste to change
    have to admit i agree....i felt awful driving away with my new audi today....i dont think ill recover.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

anon361 (07-01-11), hornylimerick (07-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    have to admit i agree....i felt awful driving away with my new audi today....i dont think ill recover.
    Benny YOUR BACK!!!!

so you got out of the christmas tree lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Good man Mr B.
    Enjoy

Reviews

16:04 17/01/2011, just noticed my very first 2011 car, funnily registration 11D11

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    16:04 17/01/2011, just noticed my very first 2011 car, funnily registration 11D11
    Haven't seen any myself, but there was something on the radio the other day about how car registration was way up this year so far.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Haven't seen any myself, but there was something on the radio the other day about how car registration was way up this year so far.
    Jeez, up on what, 1950's sales figures..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I know Women! every wheel on it is wrecked and every time she goes into a carpark there's another scratch or dint (or both!) on it
    Don't mention women drivers to me - was dating a girl a few years ago and we went to Dublin for the All Ireland football final - met up with my friends before the match and drank a bit too much. We were staying in a hotel in Dublin so we met up again and had a few more drinks - then the girlfriend drove us back to the hotel in my car. Big mistake - she hit a bollard on the passenger side going into the hotel carpark - my reaction was ok can happen but in truth I was pissed off. Imagine my reaction when, as I was still the worse for wear the next morning, she hit the same bloody bollard on the drivers side.

She made shit of the car - end result down one girlfriend and one car - women drivers!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast