Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: caught

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Question caught

    every got caught or nearly by gf or wife

    punting that is!

    how and what happened???

    Last edited by hornylimerick; 06-01-11 at 20:29.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Punting a while now so far never . But it's all about good planning . Will look at this thread with interest .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I once came home with marks on my face. Make-up marks that I hadn't spotted with a quick glance in the mirror.

    They were questioned .... I had a hard time making a case for my supposed innocence. Don't think I did a very good job of it but that was a couple of years ago, hadn't happaned before nor has it happened since. I think it's well forgotten by now but still - you never know !

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (06-01-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    They never forget banjo .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I got caught the other night looking at this site, luckily we were messing the other day, I wanted a BJ and she was having none of it, I jokingly said I'll make it worth your while and took out a 50, she laughed and said I'd wanna multiply it by 10 so when she caught me I just said after the other day I was checking out the going rate, she was pissed but luckily it wasn't the prettiest lady on the site I was looking at so she kinda believed me, well she's a woman so she probably didn't believe me at all but she let it slide, Happy Days

    PS, I got my BJ

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (06-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I got caught the other night looking at this site, luckily we were messing the other day, I wanted a BJ and she was having none of it, I jokingly said I'll make it worth your while and took out a 50, she laughed and said I'd wanna multiply it by 10 so when she caught me I just said after the other day I was checking out the going rate, she was pissed but luckily it wasn't the prettiest lady on the site I was looking at so she kinda believed me, well she's a woman so she probably didn't believe me at all but she let it slide, Happy Days

    PS, I got my BJ
    that's one way to get her to give you one lol

    did it cost €500!!!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    that's one way to get her to give you one lol

    did it cost 500!!!
    Listen, if I gave her 500 for every BJ and held back on all the other stuff she gets I'd be a lot better off than I am now, believe me, you single guys, it's cheaper in the long run to stay single and just be honest to yourself and pay for sex outright, financially marriage is the more expensive option but obviously it's the emotional side that makes it all worth while...
    Last edited by anon361; 06-01-11 at 21:12.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    poor wife she probably sleeps with one eye open with that huge thing lurking under the blankets
    Haha, god love the next guy if we ever did split, he's a lot to live up to

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Listen, if I gave her €500 for every BJ and held back on all the other stuff she gets I'd be a lot better off than I am now, believe me, you single guys, it's cheaper in the long run to stay single and just be honest to yourself and pay for sex outright, financially marriage is the more expensive option but obviously it's the emotional side that makes it all worth while...
    I'm not single, i'm stupid just like you!
    got married at 20, separated at 21, partner for last 6 and got my divorce in november, I know the cost of having a woman in the house and i agree it aint cheap!!

  12. Default yes

    i got caught, a certain mature escort wont name names, but she sent me two texts in a day saying, she would be arriving in dublin that day, and for a special rate, give her a ring, she even said in the text message, her name, oh what did the wife do, well i leave that up to you to decide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •