Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Irish Sasha & Jane Irish

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    25

    Default Irish Sasha & Jane Irish

    Irish Sasha, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Sashas Description looks good, pics look good (maybe fake??)

    No reviews allowed (always baffles me that as reviews are moderated so no personal details will ever be shared)

    Jane Irish, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Also Jane Irish. Pics seem to come and go and so must be fake ( they're gone now) I have tried to call a few times but never any answer or callback etc..

    Are they real? Or does anyone have any experience of either?

  2. #2

    Default

    I suspect that Jane Irish is Victoria (Irish) on another similarly named site.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyCoats View Post
    I suspect that Jane Irish is Victoria (Irish) on another similarly named site.
    Interesting, verified pics (not bad at all) on the "other site" but I dunno about it, my gut instinct is this site is WAY better and that one is a bit "Cheap?". Different phone number.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pob1980 View Post
    Irish Sasha, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Sashas Description looks good, pics look good (maybe fake??)

    No reviews allowed (always baffles me that as reviews are moderated so no personal details will ever be shared)

    Jane Irish, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Also Jane Irish. Pics seem to come and go and so must be fake ( they're gone now) I have tried to call a few times but never any answer or callback etc..

    Are they real? Or does anyone have any experience of either?
    i'm getting tired of say this "stay away from unverified and doesn't allow reviews" just asking for trouble IMO

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

    pablo_23 (11-01-11)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    i'm getting tired of say this "stay away from unverified and doesn't allow reviews" just asking for trouble IMO
    I am staying away, but am wondering if there has been anyone on here that's met up and can verify!!

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pob1980 View Post

    Jane Irish, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Also Jane Irish. Pics seem to come and go and so must be fake ( they're gone now) I have tried to call a few times but never any answer or callback etc..

    Are they real? Or does anyone have any experience of either?
    Are you saying that even with not verified, opted out and a fake report that someone went to the bother of making to help you you still might consider seeing them? No offence but anyone that would deserves to have their money taken, in fact it should be the law. Shaking head reading that, really am

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I've met Irish Jane, if someone can point me in the direction of the other site. Re Irish Jane I think the girl would do well if she was truthful about age and pics, middle of the road punt but left very happy with intention to return. Not everyones cup of tea though.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Tried to edit previous post but got logged out, now can't edit, luckily I can copy/paste.
    I've met Irish Jane. Pics on victoria Irish are definitly a different, younger girl. Irish Shashas pics could be Irish Jane 10 years ago but could be anybody. Re Irish Jane I think the girl would do well if she was truthful about age and pics, basically if you expected to meet a 27yo you could be disapointed from the start, if you expected a 40yo you'd say WoW. Middle of the road punt but left very happy with intention to return. Didn't ask for all of her extras so cannot comment on that

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    42
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parklife View Post
    Are you saying that even with not verified, opted out and a fake report that someone went to the bother of making to help you you still might consider seeing them? No offence but anyone that would deserves to have their money taken, in fact it should be the law. Shaking head reading that, really am
    When I tried calling it was a good while ago. Just intrigued as the ad is still there so obviously someone is visiting or she wouldn't be paying for it. Was curious to know if anyone that's more active on here had actually met either of these.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    981
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I'd say that Irish Jane probably has enough regular visitors that photos aren't realy necessary, and less chance of her neighbours/landlord copping on. It realy does take a brave or foolish Irish girl to put identifying info up here. I know that in the Thurles Cashel area, there are a few nosey biddies keeping an eye open for girls from this site. If only they knew where they are staying, they'd have a field day, watching who was comming and going, taking reg numbers ect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •