Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Isn't obvious?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question Isn't obvious?

    ..or maybe just for me..since Dannyboy doesn't post here anymore, Benin is day by day more invisible in the forum's posters..he was usually here with us every day..it's a double lost for the forum,and most for those who were having a good laugh reading their posts..where r ya benin(kitten )??


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    An don (06-01-11), hornylimerick (06-01-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ..or maybe just for me..since Dannyboy doesn't post here anymore, Benin is day by day more invisible in the forum's posters..he was usually here with us every day..it's a double lost for the forum,and most for those who were having a good laugh reading their posts..where r ya benin(kitten )??
    Will you miss me as much when I'm gone, Shirleyy

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (06-01-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    If, you look at Benny's profile he has logged in today....., the sneaky little cat he is lollllllllllllllllll (just kidding!!!) but no posts (((
    Maybe the PRU side of me scared him off lollllllllll
    Last edited by prettywoman; 06-01-11 at 02:11.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ..or maybe just for me..since Dannyboy doesn't post here anymore, Benin is day by day more invisible in the forum's posters..he was usually here with us every day..it's a double lost for the forum,and most for those who were having a good laugh reading their posts..where r ya benin(kitten )??
    Shirleyy - I know your loss, and I feel it!
    May I ask if Dannyboy and Benin was the same person on different accounts,
    or did they just bounce off each other???

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    If, you look at Benny's profile he has logged in today....., the sneaky little cat he is lollllllllllllllllll (just kidding!!!) but no posts (((
    Maybe the PRU side of me scared him off lollllllllll
    Dannyboy posted - but Benny logged in ??????

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ..or maybe just for me..since Dannyboy doesn't post here anymore, Benin is day by day more invisible in the forum's posters..he was usually here with us every day..it's a double lost for the forum,and most for those who were having a good laugh reading their posts..where r ya benin(kitten )??
    It must be some kind of feline pack mentality. Anyway I think that I have kinda made up for Benins absence as I have been here almost all day spouting all sorts of mad ravings.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    If, you look at Benny's profile he has logged in today....., the sneaky little cat he is lollllllllllllllllll (just kidding!!!) but no posts (((
    Maybe the PRU side of me scared him off lollllllllll
    Jaysus ... you were not here one night and you scared him off....lol. Nah, he loves ya, he told me so.

    Mark... to think that Benny and Danny are one and the same....PMSL....

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Nooooooo.... I'm saying if you go on anybodies profile, you can see when they have logged in last... (I think you guys can look too, it's called snooping lol) Benny did log in today, but not posted.
    I did not look at Danny...
    Last edited by prettywoman; 06-01-11 at 02:15.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hollywood bouldward
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jaysus ... you were not here one night and you scared him off....lol. Nah, he loves ya, he told me so.

    Mark... to think that Benny and Danny are one and the same....PMSL....
    Did he now.... I could be 90, wrinkly and ugly.... just young at heart lol

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Nooooooo.... I'm saying if you go on anybodies profile, you can see when they have logged in last... (I think you guys can look too, it's called snooping lol) Benny did log in today, but not posted.
    I did not look at Danny...
    Tse.. we know what you are saying Pru... get a grip girl...lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •