Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Don’t knock it until you try it!
    Well all my boxers are

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. Default

Yeaa, you are right

Quote Originally Posted by danny1man View Post
    As a hetrosexual man who has had the pleasure of Patty using her strap-on on me I can recommend both - also not gay!

thank you for your recommendation

Reviews

It’s only gay if ya take it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs42 View Post
    GAY or not GAY

Guys a question as a married man who has in the past and will do in the further paid a visit to TS and TV and also had some very good times with girls who use strap-on in your opinion would you consider this an act of a gay man or just a man living out a fantasy I would be very interested in your opinion on this matter
    I have no interest or attraction whatsoever in hooking up with a gay man or TV, also, no interest in strapon. However, occasionally I am hugely attracted to playing with a TS's cock. I have no interested in being 'penetrated' but I do like to give and receive oral and then take them up the ass. To answer your question I would not consider myself to be in anyway gay. For me it's natural boobs and pussy all the way (most of the time anyway !! )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (10-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Is a label important for you? Does it matter?
    hi sexy xxxxxxx

Reviews

Certainly not straight
    A little bent
    A sissy boy
    A pussy boy
    Someone’s bitch
    Cocksucker
    Cumdumster
    Faggot
    Just a few of the comments I get from the ladies when I admit to being with ts. All absolutely correct...women just know these things

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

bigballs42 (09-02-19), joggon (12-12-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs42 View Post
    GAY or not GAY

Guys a question as a married man who has in the past and will do in the further paid a visit to TS and TV and also had some very good times with girls who use strap-on in your opinion would you consider this an act of a gay man or just a man living out a fantasy I would be very interested in your opinion on this matter
    they are just words, not a big deal and ask yourself would that married man visit the TV if the TV was not dressed up to look like a woman and there is your answer

If she looks like a woman then not gay, if she looks like a bloke in woman's clothing that's gay dude

Quote Originally Posted by D8guy100 View Post
    If she looks like a woman then not gay, if she looks like a bloke in woman's clothing that's gay dude
    I kinda agree with that. I had a guy with me only last night who has a wife and leads a 100% straight life, has no interest in or attraction to guys but just likes a little TV or TS action from time to time. And I think that is perfectly fine and would consider him as straight.

Not that it matters anyway, too much emphasis is placed on sexuality. In this era sexuality and gender shoudnt matter as long as people are having fun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishSorchaTV For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast