Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Un bloody believable

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D11111 View Post
    Two oikes asked me for my chips when i left a chip shop recently. Stood right in front of me - so i eyeballed him and told him to fuck off, in a load, angry sort of way. I was in a seriously bad mood. And he didnt mutter a word after that, the wee sh1t.
    every situation is different, if they have that front?

I had a similar situation as OnlyMe about 2 months ago outside Halfords in Limerick. Some traveller opened my boot just as I was getting in the car, I had just bought 5 litres of engine oil when I walked up to him and told him to fuck off he said what are you gonna do about it tubby, So I punched him! In fairness he looked at least 17 and I'm only 23 so I figured why the fuck not he obviously didnt go near the guards because I havent heard anything and it was pretty easy for him to get my reg number
    Shit happens when you party naked!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shanamaniac For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (04-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    I had a similar situation as OnlyMe about 2 months ago outside Halfords in Limerick. Some traveller opened my boot just as I was getting in the car, I had just bought 5 litres of engine oil when I walked up to him and told him to fuck off he said what are you gonna do about it tubby, So I punched him! In fairness he looked at least 17 and I'm only 23 so I figured why the fuck not he obviously didnt go near the guards because I havent heard anything and it was pretty easy for him to get my reg number
    that was extremely inconsiderate of said individual...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    That's what bothers me. I protect my property and the Gardai arrest me.
    This country is nuts.
    Bloody do gooders. Get your political correctness and shove it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

These little fuckers know they can get away with shit because of there age it's sad really.
    I grew up in the north inner city and there wasn't any of that i got into sport at an early age thanks to my parents guidance that's how I make my living to day.
    I think it's the parents fault they spend half there time in the pub instead of spending time with there kids.
    There's a lot more out there for young people if I can make it they can make it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

shanamaniac (05-01-11), warmcome (04-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    That's what bothers me. I protect my property and the Gardai arrest me.
    This country is nuts.
    Bloody do gooders. Get your political correctness and shove it.
    If they are travellers they are not gonna go anywhere near the gardai, I have an airsoft gun if you want it lol! It looks like a real assault rifle and it fires high velocity pellets it can do some damage. The one I have ripped a hole in my wheely bin the day I bought it
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123