Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do people really want to work?

Quote Originally Posted by dannymac View Post
    kellys comment on stop paying people who dont take job offers,thats what put me in moral mode but not meant in a personal
    attack on an individual especially an irish person,sorry to spoil your forum but you all need to get out of the house more get a life other than silly messages to the forum gone fishing bye
    Wow! What can you say to that? LOL!

Reviews

kellys comment on stop paying people who dont take job offers,thats what put me in moral mode but not meant in a personal
    attack on an individual especially an irish person,sorry to spoil your forum but you all need to get out of the house more get a life other than silly messages to the forum gone fishing bye
    Ah don't go, it was fun talking down to you

Blog Entries

Good luck with the fishing and hope you catch something.

Reviews

Off with him!!! but he's still here???

Reviews

Actually on a serious note, I would like to welcome our newbie danny, provided he lays off with the personal attacks.
    Unless they are directed towards me, I don't care

just back from fishing no luck so in bad temper toppled 3 non paying tax evaders from their wheel chairs onto busy
    road and guess what even the traffic evaded them lol
    yep enjoyed annoying the forum family and only me if you think you talked down to me then remember who started
    the debate me and only me not you finished it

Reviews

Europe will decide who gets what from now forward...

sorry went to personal on poor kelly and sorry if i annoyed some people no harm meant just sitting bored but love this site
    and hope you all except me as a wind up kind of guy but not a bogey cheers danny

Reviews

sorry went to personal on poor kelly and sorry if i annoyed some people no harm meant just sitting bored but love this site
    and hope you all except me as a wind up kind of guy but not a bogey cheers danny
    No. fuck off. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    No. fuck off. :-)
    Easy tiger... the guy is trying to redeem himself!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast