Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Braveheart

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default Braveheart

    Dammit I really thought William Wallace was gonna make it out of it this time....


    FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Dammit I really thought William Wallace was gonna make it out of it this time....


    FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great film, even if it is quite innacurate. Mel Gibson FTW!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Dammit I really thought William Wallace was gonna make it out of it this time....


    FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watch it again
    He wont make the same mistakes twice in a row

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Great film, even if it is quite innacurate. Mel Gibson FTW!!
    yep having been to stirling museum i concur.

    feck it tho, top pic!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Dammit I really thought William Wallace was gonna make it out of it this time....


    FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great film and sad though as people here say innacurate.

  6. #6

    Default

    the film is quite acurate

    yes he won battle stirling bridge
    yes he became knight
    yes became lord protector of scotland
    yes his body was torn apart in london
    yes his father was killed in raid
    yes he invaded england

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    the film is quite acurate

    yes he won battle stirling bridge
    yes he became knight
    yes became lord protector of scotland
    yes his body was torn apart in london
    yes his father was killed in raid
    yes he invaded england
    If that's the case then that is accurate enough for me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Christ a few here need a history lesson : doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •