Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: one more locked..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I dont think he was unfair to you. He was responding to you in polite manner as far as I can see.
    Thats a great reply from the person who wants to be Doozers secretary, all for 1 and 1 for all,
    people getting banned for speaking the truth, its a disgrace.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (03-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skin View Post
    Lads Im just getting to grips with all that has been said here
    and as far as I can see there are people who are trying to railroad the mods here and hoping that they fuck up
    I dont post here much but I do log in and read most of the threads here.
    This is a great place to chat and get info on the ladies not to be fucking around trying to make people feel small
    I have goldfish that make more sense than you
    You make a good point skin but unfortunately you have also shot yourself in the foot. Shirleyy has always made perfectly good sense to me. There have been a few character clashes here recently between members and mods and are all too unfortunate.

Shirleyy where I respect you are standing up for a good friend, I don’t think this kind of thread will get you anywhere but maybe infracted yourself. We don’t want to lose you too honey…Whereby I do think that some of the Moding is unfair at times, I also see an element of taunting as well. I feel it just makes matters worse. The crime of ‘provocation’ is relatively new to the boards of late, but seems to be becoming the norm.

Lets get on with some good ol’ posting like Dannyboy would post and maybe we will encourage our friends back, because as I see it at the moment we are ensuring they stay away…

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (03-01-11), An don (03-01-11), hornylimerick (03-01-11), Shirley Joy (03-01-11), skywalker85 (03-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Thats a great reply from the person who wants to be Doozers secretary, all for 1 and 1 for all,
    people getting banned for speaking the truth, its a disgrace.
    What truth?
    Did I miss something here?
    Maybe I read the posts too fast

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You make a good point skin but unfortunately you have also shot yourself in the foot. Shirleyy has always made perfectly good sense to me. There have been a few character clashes here recently between members and mods and are all too unfortunate.

Shirleyy where I respect you are standing up for a good friend, I don’t think this kind of thread will get you anywhere but maybe infracted yourself. We don’t want to lose you too honey…Whereby I do think that some of the Moding is unfair at times, I also see an element of taunting as well. I feel it just makes matters worse. The crime of ‘provocation’ is relatively new to the boards of late, but seems to be becoming the norm.

Lets get on with some good ol’ posting like Dannyboy would post and maybe we will encourage our friends back, because as I see it at the moment we are ensuring they stay away…
    Yes you are right
    I was just reading tripe that I wish I didnt
    Shirelyy I am sure you are a fine woman but I have to say you are taunting the managers here and that is never a good way to go

Blog Entries

So are you saying I am not allowed to post my opinions here?
    read the locked thread,u may understand,and then u should start posting about your goldfish..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (03-01-11), JAMESCORK (03-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    read the locked thread,u may understand,and then u should start posting about your goldfish..
    I have read the thread
    and you are the one who came off badly (hence the goldfish statement)
    You have me doing it now and all I want to do is chat to all of ye beautiful ladies not fall out with them

Blog Entries

I have read the thread
    and you are the one who came off badly (hence the goldfish statement)
    You have me doing it now and all I want to do is chat to all of ye beautiful ladies not fall out with them
    u r a rude boy,verrrry rude pm's..

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    u r a rude boy,verrrry rude pm's..
    I know you want me more than ever babes
    dont try and hide it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

The crime of ‘provocation’ is relatively new to the boards of late, but seems to be becoming the norm.
    Its kinda like a new weapon which is totally down to ones perception of a post.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Its kinda like a new weapon which is totally down to ones perception of a post.
    Ahh .. you woke up Donna...lol.

Yes thats true, and we all have the power of perception. Just some have their bow pulled a little too taughtly..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast