Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: craziest thing you've ever done?

Blog Entries

After drinking one night attempted to walk across the Bay Bridge in the San Franisco Bay Area; thought you could walk over it like the Golden Gate Bridge, but you can't so while cars were doing 90mh, I hugged the tunnel's walls and did a 'Spiderman' until the Police stopped me and took me to jail, boy was I glad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    After drinking one night attempted to walk across the Bay Bridge in the San Franisco Bay Area; thought you could walk over it like the Golden Gate Bridge, but you can't so while cars were doing 90mh, I hugged the tunnel's walls and did a 'Spiderman' until the Police stopped me and took me to jail, boy was I glad
    Crazy lady I like it lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Crazy lady I like it lol
    I did it for luv-went to confront a family member I suspected was on drugs, only problem I got the courage to do it well after bus service stopped

Reviews

QUOTE=anitasizzle;358888]I did it for luv-went to confront a family member I suspected was on drugs, only problem I got the courage to do it well after bus service stopped[/QUOTE]

you should have rang them and sober to set an example [
    Last edited by warmcome; 02-01-11 at 15:48.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    QUOTE=anitasizzle;358888]I did it for luv-went to confront a family member I suspected was on drugs, only problem I got the courage to do it well after bus service stopped
    you should have rang them and sober to set an example [[/QUOTE]

That was many years ago, and that person's daugther always childs me when we go over that bridge; to this day, I'm the only person in my family who has said something to this person about their drug use-my walking across that bridge is a potent reminder to that person as to how much they are loved-I'd do it again!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 02-01-11 at 15:56.

I had a two year affair with a married lady crazy thing, would never do it again!

While helping a mate cut up an old car in his garden, sliced thru the petrol tank with angle grinder and landed in bushes 12 feet away. Won't be trying that again.
    It's only wrong if you get caught!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234