Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mr Gaylord and the moderators

Reviews

fuck it! what's life without a bit of humor

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Me and Bernard Manning
    Except Bernard Manning was like 64 and a product of Northern England. You should be so lucky
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Bernard Manning used shock tactics comedy, not exactly comic genius. Still he made a living, never underestimate the stupity of groups of people.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I remember a mad awl one on O'Connell St with a mega phone. I feel a bit like her at the mo.
    Honestly. Its an ancient right to go there and speak your mind. Open floor, no censorship. I think it would suit you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Freedom of speech is overrated if you haven't something positive to contribute then freedom of speech is pointless mumbleing. This PC culture is quite annoying anyway.

Its a great film, not very pc though.
    I'm not sure if you are joking, however if you aren't, then I don't think I could disagree with you more. Freedom of speech is at the corner stone of our society, has been for a lot of years and should be for all years to come.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (30-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Bernard Manning used shock tactics comedy, not exactly comic genius. Still he made a living, never underestimate the stupity of groups of people.
    I'll take that as a complement

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (30-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    If you really meant it as a joke, and was looking for a reaction than you should have posted it in the 'Gay' forum; posting in Gneral chat was lame, and not what I'd expect from a true wind-up merchant, just my thoughts on the matter
    Actually it was originally posted in the Gay Discussion Forum, which was probably a major part of the problem. When paedophillia started to be discussed openly, some "right wing" elements sought to link it to homosexuality, i.e. to portray gays as being sexual predators of children. Many learned people, including gays themselves sought to debunk this dangerous myth, which was probably designed to damage the cause of equal rights and respect for those of differing sexual persuasions.

I'm not saying that it was the original poster's intention to establish such a link, but the fact that a paedophile joke was published in a Gay Discussion Forum, could'nt fail but to give great offence to those who use that forum. In addition, it is E-I policy to manage the site as a friendly place for those of differing sexual tastes.

Reviews

Thank you Mr Marvado.
    That wasn't my intention. I wasn't aware of that link.
    I personally think that link is insane.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 30-12-10 at 22:55.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    get up on your soapbox and shout??? the boards a lot of that seems to happen here
    Good point! I think that's the attraction of the boards, voicing your opinions and thoughts-that's what the ancient Greeks and Romans did-that's what Rappers do-speaking you mind!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-12-10 at 22:56.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Good point! I think that's the attraction of the boards, voicing your opinions and thoughts-that's what the ancient Greeks and Romans did-that's what Rappers do-speaking you mind!
    Yup. We have our resident homeboy rapper, Westside.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast