Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avoid!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ride on. Was in Cork recently. While I was massaging this guy he turned and asked me did I do rimming. Not that long in the business, I asked him to explain what rimming meant. He explained and I agreed. He stood up and took off his knickers. Oh Jesus! KLINKERS, PIMPLES WITH YELLOW HEADS AND SHIT AROUND his ass. What more can I say.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    Ride on. Was in Cork recently. While I was massaging this guy he turned and asked me did I do rimming. Not that long in the business, I asked him to explain what rimming meant. He explained and I agreed. He stood up and took off his knickers. Oh Jesus! KLINKERS, PIMPLES WITH YELLOW HEADS AND SHIT AROUND his ass. What more can I say.
    Gone right off my dinner now.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

What did you say to him Jane?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Oh my god are you serious sick bastard some lads just don't get it.
    Last edited by Fitzy; 30-12-10 at 17:13.

Reviews

So, did you lick it or not?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (30-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    So, did you lick it or not?
    I was thinking about that didn't want to ask waiting for someone elese to the dirty work .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I was thinking about that didn't want to ask waiting for someone elese to the dirty work .
    And if not, should she get a negative review?
    Lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    And if not, should she get a negative review?
    Lol
    What do you think.
    Lol

Did I lick it!!!!! Cum on Lads. What do you take me for. I was even a little bit wary about rimming but decided as it was Christmas to give it a try. The thing is after the sight I was subjected to, that is definitely the end of my rimming career. These guys ruin it for the rest. Anyway, lets be positive. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - LETS HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE FOR ALL OF US
    JANE -SLIGO BIKE

Reviews

Did I lick it!!!!! Cum on Lads. What do you take me for. I was even a little bit wary about rimming but decided as it was Christmas to give it a try. The thing is after the sight I was subjected to, that is definitely the end of my rimming career. These guys ruin it for the rest. Anyway, lets be positive. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - LETS HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE FOR ALL OF US
    JANE -SLIGO BIKE
    You may have hurt his feelings?
    I wonder did he check things out when he got home?
    probably did'nt give it another thought ffs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast