Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reverse oral.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Maybe you should ask the guy who did this amazing reverse oral for the lessons ..... and then go and try them out on Jessy

Just a thought
    thanks, i prefer the idea of being guided by Jessy. no matter how long it takes to get it right :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

or even better, i could learn by watching how Vanessa does it. and then try to see if I can do it just as well :-)
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

paddy777 (30-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I'm willing to discover more and more..........so hope i will have the pleasure!
    Just spotted this post and have gone very stiff at the wonderful thought of doing reverse oral with a dream like you, having that beautiful ass of yours pressing into my tongue and holding your tits at the same time, oh! I'm going up stairs for a wank, it's too much.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    All you need to be good at it is a 6 or 7 inch tongue and be able to breathe through your ears. lol
    Actually I think you need a good, positive understanding of the female body and know what the lady likes ......

Maybe ask the lady as well what she actually would like....every woman is different i would think and id say the buildup beforehand(as in foreplay) is just as important
    Last edited by Apollo1; 30-12-10 at 13:28.

make use of the tip of yr nose as well while using your tongue...lol and kiss her tum as well and bellybutton...i think as well that some woman maybe not all really liked to be kissed on the inside of their thighs during but more so before reverse oral but i would think before because u will be taking attention away from the main reason your down there in the first place..lol and be gentle because the clit can become overly sensitive if it becomes too over stimulated...
    Last edited by Apollo1; 30-12-10 at 13:42.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Do you remember my post where i've said that women are,in general,better than men at reverse oral,like it's said that men are better then women at bj.........well,what i've wanted to say is that there is (at least!) a man out there that it as good at reverse oral,as a woman can be!

Congratulations to you and keep up the good work!

i probably need some practice but with you as my muse.............

Blog Entries

I'm feeling the same Jessica , had the best ever oral on 2 occasions this week !! Iv never came so many times in a short space of time in work or personal life of that matter... Times like those make me feel like... Wow I get paid for this!!! Thanks mr fussy :P turns out practice does make perfect xox
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (31-12-10)

I think i might have met the man she is talking about and that he deserves 10/10 !!
    The last time i meet this man,he make me come 6 times in 2hours , much better then my personal life...thank u hun....we always have a great time
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alinutza View Post
    I think i might have met the man she is talking about and that he deserves 10/10 !!
    The last time i meet this man,he make me come 6 times in 2hours , much better then my personal life...thank u hun....we always have a great time
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    As this thread has been reactivated it's time for me to confess, it was me.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast