Thread: Alicia in Ennis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I think everyone is entitled to offer or not offer services they wish but for heavens sake, why can't they atleast be honest about it, I mean if you say you do something and don't it's going to end up as a negative review, nine times out of ten anyway??
    I agree totally. It is every ladies perogative to include whatever they wish in their favourites. If they dont want to kiss a guy or perfom CIM or whatever that is perfect. I am sure whatever girls favourites are, there will be plenty of guys out there for them.
    After all, guys dont always want the same thing. Some guys hate kissing. Some just want a quick shag etc.

The problem lies when a guy is going to an appointment expecting a service which the girl is not willing to provide, even after confirming over the phone that she would. That will always lead to negative reviews and sometimes the girl opting out of reviews because of it. The knock on effect of that would surely be that the girl gets less bookings because clients cant see reviews of her.
    Wheras if she just offered sex and massage or whatever on her profile, personally I dont visit that girl but guys that are just looking for a quick shag or a less intimite session can avail of her services, and possibly a positive review follows. She doesnt have to opt out of reviews and overall everything is better for her.

Sorry about going on about this but its one of my pet hates.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (29-12-10)