Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Is there an offical rule regarding high horses? am i being commanded to dismount officaly, i have done absoloutely nothing
    wrong this is bordering harrassement

We're going to have to clean this thread up before Jonny from Cork gets back........he only wanted to know if black ladies are good at giving head.

He'll be afraid to post again if he sees all this.

worst thread ever...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

An don (29-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    ok im in cork ladies and gentle men im just enquiring with all do respect and i mean it is there any color girls in cork who can suck...................pls chat not a request
    no disrespect at all to black/color girls as they are genuinely my favorite but the first black girl I was ever with told me 'I'm gonna suck u in & spit u out' its true...

Reviews

Why can't the tc just click on the Cork section, or post a request in the 'client request' section. If the mods were any good they simply would have moved this thread and that would have been that.

Ber is right in my view and had every reason to feel annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    no disrespect at all to black/color girls as they are genuinely my favorite but the first black girl I was ever with told me 'I'm gonna suck u in & spit u out' its true...

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Why can't the tc just click on the Cork section, or post a request in the 'client request' section. If the mods were any good they simply would have moved this thread and that would have been that.

Ber is right in my view and had every reason to feel annoyed.
    hello Herodotus if you read last line you will figure why it wasnt moved to request section

ok im in cork ladies and gentle men im just enquiring with all do respect and i mean it is there any color girls in cork who can suck...................pls chat not a request
    Last edited by Nicole; 29-12-10 at 16:46.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Doozer (29-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    If the mods were any good they simply would have moved this thread and that would have been that.
    We are good at reading and comprehension.( see OPs Post).
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 29-12-10 at 16:51.

Reviews

Hi Nicole, fair enough. I had stopped reading after the first few words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    hello Herodotus if you read last line you will figure why it wasnt moved to request section

Reviews

The site search tool lets you select ladies by ethnicity, Black, white, oriental. Give it a go but there seems to be slim pickings at the moment, while 4 ladies appear only 2 are actually black.

Reviews

Are we? Well, judging by the rhetorical nature of the question, I must not be able to read and comprehend so what is the point in me attempting to read the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    We are good at reading and comprehension.( see OPs Post).

Reviews

All we need now is some plank saying a certain ethnicity smells funny and this thread will have completely turned on it's head with all the peoples ego's getting put out of joint
    Last edited by anon361; 29-12-10 at 16:56.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast