Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    All we need now is some plank saying a certain ethnicity smells funny and this thread will have completely turned on it's head with all the peoples ego's getting put out of joint
    who said want anon why was it said where & who started it no veiled posts thanks...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    who said want anon why was it said where & who started it no veiled posts thanks...
    Sorry ExP, eh, that plank would have been me but I have seen the error of my ways and am now 56 days on the road to recovery

***** youtube clip deleted as it contained offensive racial terminology ****

Sorry Alec.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 29-12-10 at 18:20. Reason: Offensive material in video clip

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Isn't the correct or politically correct term "African American"???
    No, I, and a lot of other black Americans don't like the term 'African American'; I've never really talked about it extensively with them, but a lot black American don't like the term, nor consider themselves to it. The reason why I don't like it is that it gives the impression that I have an indentity crisis for which I don't have; none of my immediate fathmily members can claim they actually came from Africa, hell none of them even no what part butiof Africa they are suppose to have come from; I'm a descent of slaves, and I don't know what plantation in what Southern state they came from. but out of respect for the pain and suffering they endured I'll never consider myself An African American.

P.S. The term 'African American' isn't for me, but for people who don't know what term to use, but it doesn't solve the problem because there are many people of colour all over the World, and this why the term 'black' is so much better. When in doubt just say 'black'; black Americans are the only ones who are allowed to say what people people of colour are called, and we say 'BLACK'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 29-12-10 at 17:24.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (30-12-10)

Reviews

What the fuck has gone here i just wanted to know is there any coloured ladies in cork who a punter would recommond that can give a good owo bj with rimming and cim...... sorry for not been direct with my first thread E.I. but if anyone from cork could pm me i would be gratefulll thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345